Reviews for To Be Stabbed In The Front
kfoll chapter 12 . 3/25
You're losing me. I couldn't make head nor tail of that chapter. Just too cryptic.
kfoll chapter 9 . 3/25
This Bella IS chill!
kfoll chapter 7 . 3/25
Wow! What a c**t!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
This was a quirky little read. Thanks for sharing. :)
Twiggalina chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Twiggalina chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Haha!

This Bella is completely nutty and I love that Edward's playing with her by asking her name:)

Twiggalina chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I liked their first contact there:)

I'm really enjoying this story!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I really love this 's a bit of a bitch but in a sweet way:)

Twiggalina chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I really like this before her years comes to mind.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this first chapter!
soonermom chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
I'll be honest...I decided to wait until this was complete to finish it (because waiting is hard). Once I finally sat down to read the last 2 chapters I found myself wondering if I would still love it like I remembered loving it. I wondered if I would still connect with the story and the characters. To your credit as a writer, I did. I was instantly transported back into this world you created like I'd never left. I still loved Bella and her fierceness and her sense of self. I still ached for Rosalie and her fragility and her bravery. I still swooned for Edward and his fallibility. I still loved it as much as I did when I first started reading it.

So thank you so very much for sharing this with us. It was beautiful. You have a way of telling a story without making it seem like a story because it becomes more real than that to the reader (or at least to me)!
outtayourface chapter 27 . 8/14/2011
It seems almost fitting that I'm reviewing this as the sun is about to rise and the rain is relentless against my windows. Your story has made me look at things from a whole new view. Its made me appreciate the little things in life and help in understand people better. Its made me understand ME better. I think all your readers grew a bit as went along with Bella on this journey to finding herself. We were able to live parts of our childhood again, but the ups and downs of it. What your story did and why it first caught my attention was how real it always was. How it portrayed things I was feeling or thinking, while never sounding forced or fake. Your thoughts, your words, it was like with every chapter you exposed something of this little secret community, but in Forks and with ourselves. Your characters had pieces of them that we all wanted. Dark and mysterious in Edward. Strong willed and thoughtful in Bella. Hurt and confused in Rosalie. And misunderstood and broody in Demetri. I feel like bits of us are in your characters. Maybe that's why its so easy to relate to this story.

So I wanted to say thank you. For sharing your words and insight with us. I think as your readers, we gained so much more out of this little story. Well, for me, I know I gained valuable insight and a good friend in the process. So thank you so much for sharing this. You hun are talented, you're gonna go places :)
TheSaintsMistress chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
This story was beautiful! It has left me feeling slightly sad and nostalgic... Definately left a mark! :) I'll miss this Bella. :(

xoxo
TheSaintsMistress chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
I can't stop reading! It's already past midnight where I am,and I just can't stop! ;)
xtothey chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it.