Reviews for Obedience: White Lies
noo yuki :'(
Guest chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
I SOOOOO CONFUSED
Kamemameha chapter 35 . 5/21/2012
I am emotionally exhausted at this point... I had a heart attack for yuki in the car accident...I almost died when I discovered it was Haru who kidnapped yuki and I felt joy for Hatori being with kana and a thousand other things... Now I feel like I need to go die...but I love it :)
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
I love it sooooo much. I've always wanted Kyo to find out about Yuki's past in the manga, but it never happened, so I turned to fanfiction (what I do when I really want something in a book or movie to happen, but doesn't.) Thank-you for helping, me! :)
Forgot my pass so cant login chapter 35 . 12/23/2011
Please please PLEASE write an alternate ending in which yuki doesnt die! (not that i didnt like it..it was just a bit depressing...)

Youre a great author!

If u decide to write an alt ending, cld u be so kind as to PM me? I still ge emails from my accnt: emmettsmybigteddybear (i wld change it but alas, i forgot my password and it won let me change it:[ )

Ill be checking once in a while anyhow so...

Ps did i mention youre a great author?
S chapter 35 . 2/8/2011
Good story but in the end it went very vierd!
yukiandkyo chapter 34 . 12/30/2010
Why did you have to make poor Yuki Die?And Haru too?You killed my two favorite characters.I would have been alright with just Haru but Yuki too?Now I officially hate you.*runs to room crying eyes out asking "why Yuki?"*
yukiandkyo chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I hate Akito even more now for making my poor Yuki wear a damn choker!He must really hate Yuki to do something like that.
yukiandkyo chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
That's sooo sweet that Haru is tring to comfort Yuki like an older brother
yukiandkyo chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Why does Akito hate Yuki soooo much?
yukiandkyo chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
i hate that bakka inu for drugging my precious Yuki-kun!Poor Yuki,he has to face Akito when he's in a bad mood:(
mousecat chapter 35 . 12/26/2010
Interesting!
Priestess Mayumi chapter 35 . 12/26/2010
How scary and dark! I LOVE it! I'll look forward to Jan 1
yukiandkyo chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Do you address all of them by their animal's japanese name?
yukiandkyo chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I like how you use Nezumi(japanese word for rat or mouse in case you didn't know) for YUki