Reviews for Lady of Wood and Sky
cirruscastle chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
The idea that there are male viera hidden away somewhere is not one I have seen written about before, but it's just as plausible as any other answer and besides I like the way that Fran reacts to the existence of her father. I like her wariness and her reservations leftover from the way things are run in her culture and I like the way she gives in because after all she isn't a part of that world anymore and she is curious.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I enjoy Ipsen. I like his sarcasm and his ability to make a joke of a serious situation.

I like the way he reacts to Fran, that he finds her metal mask frightening.

You write good descriptions of the hellhounds the character has encountered. I like the explanation you have written for the disappearance of their corpses. I like the way you describe the viera and the way the adventurer seems to be studying her.

I greatly enjoy Ipsen's embarrassment at admitting he is lost and the way Fran mocks him. I think it's excellent the way you have described her body language as she examines the book.

The description you've written of the jungle and its sentience is beautifully executed. The voice of the wood is nicely mysterious, especially with regards to the 'poison' Fran was given.
Vieraheart15 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Yeah, I believe that about Viera too. I haven't written anything about them for a while, but I might start again.
The Lion of the West chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow. I love your writing. I am truly surprised there are not more reviews.

I liked the story as being a small tidbit into Fran's past and how Ispen made an appearance as a main character. Even if it had nothing to do with Fran though, I think I would still be glad to have read this because your writing is, for lack of a much better word, perfect. You describe exactly what needs description without deviated and disrupting reading flow ; a very sought after skill.

I hope you do some more FF XII stuff, especially if it's about random/made up characters/NPC's. I love those kinds of stories, when they're written well of course.

-TLotW