Reviews for Heart of the Phoenix
Sleepy-tan chapter 9 . 6/19
It's back! :D This is the fic that really got me into the Illidan/Kael'thas ship. When I saw the email alert for a new chapter, I was hit with so many nostalgia feels. I treasure every rare update 3
Fawkespryde chapter 8 . 5/9
I keep coming back to read this wonderful piece and I get the warm fuzzies every time. While I see your working on other projects, one day I hope you decide to come back and finish this. This is in my favourites and every time I think of a masterful piece of writing I remember Heart of the Phoenix. You'll have to delete this to stop me from coming back to read it. ;)
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I'm in love with this already! :*3*
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Oh dear god I hope he's going to be alright ;_;
I'll read some more tomorrow xD
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
*hnghnhg* I love it so much omg *dies*
that kiss... *Hugs myself and wiggles on the floor like an armless being*
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
;_; I severely hope Kael'thas will be alright
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Ooh, I hope nothing super bad happens ;_;
Yaoi Exorcist Pirate-Chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my god, this is amazing. xD
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I love this story
WeMightBeCrazy chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
"I believe that belongs to me."

XD!
I had the most uncontrollable fit of giggles when I read that part. Lol! Loved it!
Ennathrae chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
This fic is the best Warcraft fic I've read so far :) You really made the characters come to life and your writing style is great. You almost had me believe that this was actually canon at some points. Very well done.
wraith17 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Oh. My. God. *dies* ... That was..oh, god there are no words that can describe how incredible that was. I was never suspecting that their talk would go that way. Vashj a slave of Azshara and her heartache not only stemming from loving both Illidan and Kael but that she thinks that she can never act on it. And on that not I -LOVE- Vashj/Kael. That is my OTP, but of course Vashj/Kael/Illidan is my OT3. Oh, please update this. The conversation was just ... ugh! I cannot write! My fangirl feelings are still raging too much! But know that I adore this and am now going to be watching my inbox with bated breath.
wanda von dunayev chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Vashj is SO damn cool and sexy. I'd wait for her, too.

Love this chapter. Well worth the wait-and it was agonising, let me tell you. ;)
Phireye chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
...I really love this story...Ahh...

It seems so intense and so canon and so nice...but I won't deny feeling slightly confused as to just how this will turn out, because I love all three of them and I wonder if it's really possible for them to love each other all at once xDDD

Eh it's still beautiful, and I love your writing style! Update soon please .
wasla chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
this story is so wonderful! The way you describe what's going on and the plot is quite insteresting, I just want to know what's going to happen next. I'm looking forward to the next chap :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »