Reviews for The Ghost of Us Lingers
sweetshorti868 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I love this story! The angsty-ness between Nate Blair and Chuck is extremely well written. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lauren1102 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Aw I'm in love with this story! It's so sad and I feel so bad for Chuck...but im completly in love with it :)

I can't wait to read more of it!
Kat237 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
amazing again, like all of your stories... think about uploading? : this one or/AND 'will not remember, cannot forget'?
Krazy4Spike chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Loving it. Love stories with lot's of dialogue. Please continue.
Fringster chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I love it this is amazing! please update soon )
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Loved it! Looking forward to the update.
blair4eva chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Ek! I love this story too! Thanks for writing this! Can't wait for the update!
annablake chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I think Chuck is judging himself and his own actions way too harshly. Circumstances and other people's actions towards him are also to be taken into account. But then again, that's part of his problem I guess: he doesn't find himself worthy of Blair - or probably any sort of happiness for that matter - and perhaps never will. (Well, we'll see where you're taking this story. :-))

"...and looking so goddamned picturesque he’ll have to swallow down vomit." Lol, I share that sentiment. And it's true, NB keeps seeking him out.

Lol, love that both C&B told Nate the same thing.

Lol, Nate is really perceptive for once. I like this Nate a lot more than the tv-version. Great conversation between him and Chuck. I heart C so much though, not being able to tell Nate the truth and now probably having to get firt-hand-acoounts of the couple's happy life together.

This is so interesting because I have absolutely no clue what's happening next. Love it! Please more soon. :-)
Shanynde chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
wow! Update soon please.
annablake chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Lol, I love so much that Blair cried Chuck's name during NB sex (ew) SEVERAL TIMES. Lol. (Lol, and I don't feel bad for Natey boy in the slightest.)

Love Chuck's explanation of why he turned B down at the Archibald party so much. He's so rigt about everything.

Lol, also love that Chuck has a "date". If Blair is allowed to amuse herself so is he.

This continues to be so great. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to see what happens next.. More! :-)
laurienlaurie chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
interesting, but maybe you could add more scenes outside of their heads, dialogue. but still keeping the uniqeness off this story
Hngauthier chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
more please-especially more interaction between blair and chuck! I know its a triangle BUT if you loose one side you can still have a RIGHT angle! CHAIR!
beautyintheagron chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
LOVE, this story. It's exactly how I picture the NB relationship this season, Blair wishing it was Chuck. Please update soon 3
flipped chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
nate - i actually don't believe his unperceptive. he just chooses not to care.

chuck and blair - just as insecure and frightened to lay themselves or risk getting hurt with the other but the thing is, they do get hurt, if not more.
uncorazonquebrado chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
So very, very good. I'm already completely in love with this fic.

The CB interaction is so spot on, it's incredibly well written. And I love the quotes and references to the show (especially the 'mistake so far in her past..' awesome) and the 'past' that we didn't get to see much of.

And then the ending. So perfect. Can't wait for more