Reviews for LOve MOnster Part 2
skaterchick54321 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
hey thanks for cheering me up whoooooooooo it was so hard to accept that there wouln't be a love monster 2
skaterchick54321 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
hey you are so right its NOT complete without a cultural festival, Christmas and an anniversary about kurou and hiyo when they first met it NEEDS to have that by the way love love the fan - made continuation me WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Fuck you. Continue or die bitch
Sueyuki Kishi chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
nooooo i really liked were it was going and i hope you make another one soon
Anari aidneub chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Please! Write more! I really like Love Monster!
animeister21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
sugoi... I really love " LOVE MONSTER" desu...

and I really want to see the continuation of it... :)

For me this fic will be 5 stars desu... and im really forward looking for it :)
Akuma Nottori chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
then finish it when its Christmas vacation, . . . I dont care if it take forever, just finish it. . . .

I love, love, LOVE. . . . ! ! ! Love Monster. . . . .
Lollipawps chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'm currently reading love monster and I was wondering what chapter to find the vampire named L in?
Stealthy Ninja chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
continue U
kei.bLoodxsaki chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
yay~me too..i love this manga..i haven't gotten over love monster yet..so nice 4 u to write your own contination.,i'lL wait_
bebepantheon chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
i love the whole series of love monster they were the best~! Urm...I really hope you'll update this story in the future and definately can't wait to see/read what happens next! I think the white crow should have a pet don't you tink so.?
phxjkr88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
That was interesting!
zerokurou chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
hey!That's good!
Kiyiomi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
OMG I LOVE HIRO AND L THEIR AWSOME XD
zerokurou chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
yay! good one! i too wished that it should continue after ch-82 but unfortunately miyagi riko didn't do it. I like this one. Update soon.