Reviews for Soul Mates
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 5/15
Really liked this series would you consider continuing it if I were to beg? :-)
Scholar chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
“When my boyfriend and I broke up I was completely lost. A good friend of mine recommended that I have a love spell cast to bring him back by Ancient Fathers and Mothers Spell Temple. I thought that idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a shot. When I contacted Dr. Lee for the first time I was scared because I was not sure if what they did went against my religion. he assured me that they only use traditional voodoo which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. I did not think that it would work considering my ex and his whole family hated me and told me never to contact them again. Within 3days he showed up at my job and brought flowers to me. He said that he missed me more than he could describe and decided that the good out weighed the bad. We got back together and our relationship has been better the second time around. I have to give Ancient Fathers and Mothers Spell Temple all of the credit in the world for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that he has for me is incredible and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!” he can also help you his email is
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was great as well as soul music you should most definitely write more SNP/HP
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i like this story
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
wow, great job!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
cant they have, like, a threesome?
Serim chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like this story! I think Harry maybe is a little OOC.. but HEY! I like it! You talk about fic: Child of Grace.. by who? Well you give the rec but not all information! I really like your fics, especially The Erlking, so probably I will like your recs too. Well I gonna wait for the next HP/SN!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay, the people are REALLY stupid if nobody stepped in to stop what happened between David and his cheating wife Emily. I mean SURE the Emily was cheating on David with David's own father, but didn't anyone who witness David kill Emily think it was STRANGE that the two of them called each other by completely different names? Witnesses who saw and heard what went down should be wondering WHY was Emily calling David 'Edward', and David calling Emily 'Bella' just before David snapped and killed her in front of everyone. It seemed like BOTH of them had gone crazy just before the one of them killed the other.
mirette chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i haven't completed the story, where i've reached but seriously a twilight reference please (i hate the damn series) no offence i hope other than that brill. as usual.
PHEONIX39 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Cute,real cute. I just finished watching season 5 while reading your stories watta trip(lol) now i'm going to check out more of your stories while looking for a new one CHEERS!
917brat chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
please, please, please, please, please, you just have to continue this I mean I really want to know what happens will they be able to save him. If not what happens while dean is in hell how will the angels react to Harry and how will harry react to them...plus will the wizarding world find Harry...oh I really hope your write another story to continue this!
KcJayne chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Well i think you should at least finish it off cause its still in a wirlwind of the relationship between sammy and Harry. I think you should write a last one just to tie it all off etc. I hope Dean doenst die but who knows. But yes i think it'll be fun to try and write another one. I mean Arent Dean and Harry soul mates? What does that make Sammy and Harry? Mmm... does need to be solved...
b-nothing chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
because you asked rather nicely for a review rather than demanding one.

i really enjoyed the prequel to Soul Mates, and would love to read more.

maybe a little short? i think the idea was maybe a little cramped (but i cant really talk).

awesome Twilight ref
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
lol...as if nobody could see that twilight twist in that..lol
EmiY-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ya know i always thought that crossovers were kinda stupid, but i liked this one. A lot, it was written really well and i hope that you decide to do another you do though i wouldn't like seeing Sam and harry together when Harry is still with dean. But *shrugs* whatever...