Reviews for Bloody Symphony
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Hm, this one already sounds really good! I wonder what those dreams are about and what Flynn and Yuri have to do with it.
Not sure you'll ever update though, considering it's been 4 years by now. It would be very appreciated though!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ooooo My three fav Tales series XD. Sounds interesting so far, can't wait for an update!
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
... Nice.

Now I want to know what happens next before I go insane.

Update soon, Please?
Mildmay chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm intruiged There aren't many Vesperia fics, and no active crossovers, which is a shame since there's lot to play around with. So far, the characterization seems quite good too :] Please continue with this one!
Arcia chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Well, this is pretty interesting. I guess the question is, who is the third puzzle piece to the dream, hmm? I wonder...
fishy chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hmm...promising first chapter, and it'll be interesting to see how the plot develops with the crossover in mind...

Just a couple of issues, such as the bolding of all dialogue. It's unnecessary and slightly distracting, seeing as your eye tends to be drawn towards them. There were a few spelling errors and redundant capitalization (e.g. criminal, in Sodia's dialogue), so remember to reread your chapters to catch any mistakes.

Personally I thought Sodia would be a bit less hostile to Yuri (she was feeling pretty guilty after the stabbing issue). Yuri's pretty in-character, so you're good to go when it comes to him. :)

-fishy
Cafe-Publications chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Omg! A three-way crossover? That's so cool! Btw, love the story so far. It has a good hook and plot. -
Lizeth chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I have no idea what's going on, but it looks like fun. :D

I hope more is revealed next chapter! 3
Ezequielhl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wait! Symphonia too? OK now I'm more hooked than before. Please update! But Sodia's attitude bothers me, if not Yuri. I expected her to be a little more respectful to him, with all that stabbing business and etc. XD

Update!