Reviews for Hiding Hermione
makaem chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was too funny.
Marivan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Clever and funny, this was quite an enjoyable little one-shot. Slughorn was quite amusing (if a bit disturbing) and I particularly loved Snape's cluelessness ("He hadn't actually considered that"). Perhaps the very last paragraph is a bit over-detailed - by removing the second sentence, I think it would be a stronger ending - but this is a very, very little thing, and the body of the story is very well crafted.

All in All, it was a wonderful story and a delight to read.

Kudos!

~Marivan
nathy7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
petal? sluggy? you are so funny...I kept saying petal to myself to see if I could get over the "yuk" factor (my opinion not meant to offend) but violence seems to be the only answer to someone using it on me...
Valmarien chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
"Petal" ? No wonder Hermione ran away as fast as she could... That was fun to read _
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Well, for being a scheeming Slytherin, Severus was rather slow on the uptake, but when he finally catched up, he did so with style! Great story:-))
LilacGrace444 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
wonderful, is there more? cuz i was totally into that!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting reading today. Thank you for sharing it. Have a good weekend, and keep smiling. :-)
AccioMuerta chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well done. Worth a laugh, certainly and I love how Slughorn thought Hermione meant him when she really meant dear old Sev. Especially love how she had came right out with who she meant, very Gryffindor of her.
Imhilien chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Nicely done... I'd be hiding from 'Sluggy' as well. Eww. :-p
dedanaan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
The man can be pretty obtuse when he wants to be. _

Yeuch... Sluggy? I'm creeped out... Thanks a lot. _~
natalie211 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, I loved this! I must admit that I am a closet Hermione/Severus fan. And your story was among the top of the stories I have read for this pairing, writing- and plot-wise.
Istani chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
“Shall I call him back and tell him we’ve split up?”

Great line!

I think there's nothing more creepy than old walruss Sluggy lusting after you...
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
lol you gota love when Sev's dence, go hermione
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3