Reviews for Paralyzer
tanseynz chapter 9 . 4/5
Definitely doesn't feel completed - too many enticing strings left dangling.
WHY HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED IT PLEASE FINISH IT
dragonball256 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
An amazing story, wish there was more.
Lapis Love chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
A wonderful, promising start to what I believe will be an awesome fic. I love Spock and Uhura's characterization, its good to see a different side to them while also keeping what's fundamental in terms of their personality intact. Off to read more.
PrayerGirl chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Oh dude! This story was sooooo good I wish your wrote one more part!
spockhura chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Epilogue? How can this be? Say it ain't so? We need more, please. We don't want the ride to end. I like the strong characters you have built in this story. Maybe epilogue 2? : )
Wudelfin chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
What a way to say gimme what is mine,,, hmmm I like it!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
An update to this story is a dream come true. Thank you thank you thank you! Just wonderful!
Obsessive66 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Wow! Now, I'll have to re-read the story to regain the half-formed memories of what went before. Thank you for finishing this, and I look forward to the completion of Another Path as well.
Trinilynn chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Wow this is one of the last stories I thought would ever get updated. I completely forgot what happened I had to read over everything. Great ending to a nice smut fest.
Bergamotte chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Paralyzer definitely merits an epilogue, Doc S. Is that still in the works? I hope you'll attach it to the end of this fic so that followers will receive an alert for it.
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
melts into puddle of goo what a gorgeously sexy scene you have drawn here!
First Movement chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
this is a different kind of story from the other ones I read about Nyota and Spock this far, where it is Spock being the more agresive one and reach for Nyota first. different it is, but amazingly good. the sexual tension between them is just HOT. being a vulcan meaning having their emotions more intense than other human, mixed that aspect with his half human heritage's tendency for not being able to control emotions, I think it is possible for Spock to lose control. al in all, this story is awesome, and going straight to my favourite list, lol
The Scribe2 chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
I cannot believe that's where you left it. I am so hurt! *Sighs* It was a very well written, steamy story (that should have been longer, hint, hint.) Thanks for the fun read. I look forward to more of your stuff.
RunawayChair chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
There's a sequel to this RIGHT?