Reviews for Abusive Heart: Enhanced
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 15 . 6/27
Yes please contiue
Lovely Fox-Kit chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this fic already, and I only read the first chapter...it's so funny, I am definitely gonna enjoy the rest of the fic. I'm also writing a novel, and like my many fics it's a yaoi novel. But anyway, I love this story. Thanks for writing/posting it.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Continueeeeee
RiverSakina chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
*Pokes* Still floating around.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
i want you to continue. Think of it this way, you could always add your own character into the mix if you havent already.
bibbiesparks chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Yes Please continue your stories because I like to know what happens next.
EllalovesPink chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
YOU. MUST. CONTINUE! You are one of my favorite writers on here, and even if u feel like your readers have left, most of us are still here, and writing new stories will bring new readers. Your writing is amazing, plz continue :)
animegurl103 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
YEEEEEEEEEEES!
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Of course we want you to continue! Your writing always brightens up my day at the very least! I would be overjoyed to see you continue Abusive Heart 3 and A Broken Heart and Bleeding Scars! Any other story ideas you might have would interest me as well. I hope you will show us more of your unrivaled talent for writing soon!
CapturedByNoodles chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Hey! Still alive myself, and while I agree that the Fandom is sort of...questionably breathing, I really enjoy your work. Immensely. And hope you continue for the selfish reason of being able to continue reading it. There's a thriving community on archive of our own I think, if you want to switch it up. More mature audiences often preside there. But as a longtime fan and reader, I also ask if you're currently accepting applications for "friends", because I would love to keep in touch with you allen, and see where your muse takes you. Hope that doesn't sound weird. ) look forward to hearing from you as always!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Unexpected ending . . . How in the 7 blazes of hell is that guy still alive?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Did not expected that to happen to Yuki, I kind of thought that they would kidnap Shu-chan after practice or something.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I thought the name Ritsu sounded familiar.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
damn 0_0
talk about Yuki's bitch and he'll skin you alive lol
nekocandy4life chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
OH MY FUCKING LOVING YAOI GOD
I BOW TO YOU FOR WRITING THIS AND BEING A DUDE:D
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OR AT LEAST GET GUYS INTO THIS
XDXDXDXDXD
YOU SIR HAVE GRANTED MY WISH:3
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD:)
AND THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
LETS BE FRIENDS!