Reviews for Abusive Heart: Enhanced
Sakina chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
I think one of the big things is that Gravitation FF page has been dying over the years. I'm sure ppl would come back if there was something worth reading, but half of the stuff that's up now...it's all the same thing over and over again. Same story, different words to tell it.

This one though was a nice kick in the teeth to the traditional.
animegurl103 chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
Pretty please finish this story
sweetsally chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
Hi, I remember this fanfic kinda vaguely, but seeing as I had set alerts for it I probably must have loved it. If you are indeed planning on cleaning and reposting the complete story, I for one would definitely read it. Hope you do it. Best of luck! :)
Angel-the-hedge chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
I actually still read it lol
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
I would love to see the unposted chapters to this story! It's so nice to see you thinking of coming back to this site and story after so long!
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
Yes please contiue
Lovely Fox-Kit chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love this fic already, and I only read the first chapter...it's so funny, I am definitely gonna enjoy the rest of the fic. I'm also writing a novel, and like my many fics it's a yaoi novel. But anyway, I love this story. Thanks for writing/posting it.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Continueeeeee
RiverSakina chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
*Pokes* Still floating around.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
i want you to continue. Think of it this way, you could always add your own character into the mix if you havent already.
bibbiesparks chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Yes Please continue your stories because I like to know what happens next.
EllalovesPink chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
YOU. MUST. CONTINUE! You are one of my favorite writers on here, and even if u feel like your readers have left, most of us are still here, and writing new stories will bring new readers. Your writing is amazing, plz continue :)
animegurl103 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
YEEEEEEEEEEES!
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Of course we want you to continue! Your writing always brightens up my day at the very least! I would be overjoyed to see you continue Abusive Heart 3 and A Broken Heart and Bleeding Scars! Any other story ideas you might have would interest me as well. I hope you will show us more of your unrivaled talent for writing soon!
CapturedByNoodles chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Hey! Still alive myself, and while I agree that the Fandom is sort of...questionably breathing, I really enjoy your work. Immensely. And hope you continue for the selfish reason of being able to continue reading it. There's a thriving community on archive of our own I think, if you want to switch it up. More mature audiences often preside there. But as a longtime fan and reader, I also ask if you're currently accepting applications for "friends", because I would love to keep in touch with you allen, and see where your muse takes you. Hope that doesn't sound weird. ) look forward to hearing from you as always!