Reviews for Fundamental Questions
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well written, I enjoyed how you skillfully switched back and forth between Mal and Zoe as they each told the story. Loved how Zoe was so sure the woman's name was Wilma and Mal thinks it was something else.
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that was HILARIOUS. and brilliantly written.

"Did we-"

"No sir."

"Good, just checkin'"

YES! :D

rock on!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was the funniest story I've seen in quite a while, not so much because of the content, which was humorous but common when people are drunk, but because of the manner in which it was presented. I loved loved loved loved loved the back and forth of Zoe's and Mal's renditions of the same events, I've always really enjoyed stories like that where two people tell the same story differently and its really funny to see the differences. Parts I liked the best were how they gave different names for the woman involved and how they both blamed each other for everything that was going on, he says Zoe did things and Zoe says that he did them, classic stuff that never gets old and is funnier each time I see it. It is especially funny coming from Mal and Zoe, I can't think of better charactors to do a story like this with, given all their history etc. Really good stuff, as I said I loved it.

Riona