Reviews for The Dreaded Collins
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Bahahaha yes! There are so many times I wondered when Collins would marry Lady Catherine. But, that is never going to happen unless it were some AU, maybe modern, and in the meantime, I say let Mary marry him. They'd get along better, and then Charlotte could find someone more deserving of her. The idea of Mary fainting... yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nice AU, I woner what would happen next! ha ha, nice idea
Marant chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I wish that you'd continue this story; the premise is so clever and so full of possibilities!

My favorite part was when I LOL'd at poor Mary. It was *so* Jane Austen. :D
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOL. If only the story had gone this way. Perhaps the sisters would have been fighting over him, his silliness aside.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lol! Nice twist!
yoyoente chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
*giggles hysterically* Oh, do continue! Wouldn't that just be hilarious, Mr. Collins is still the odious character he was in the book, only he is a roman god! Lol, I can just imagine all the women fawning towards him (excepting Jane and Elizabeth of course).
PenguinPillowPetsAreAwesome chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
HA HA HA HA! I've NEVER thought of Mr. Collins being handsome! I was planning on writing a fanficion of a modern Pride and Prejudice where he is a nerd who wants to be a rap star!
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
lmao. That was amazing. I enjoyed that immensely. If you write more, I'll read it!
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I hope this isn't a one-shot. I really liked it. I didn't like llins in the book, but you made him seem so much better!
parazesis chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Bwahahahaha Utter hilarity and great idea. You've already won him some favor points with the ladies by makeing him handsome, I can't wait to see what you do with his personality. Keep up the good work.
Eat a Taco chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You're an expletiving genius. No, I'm not kidding. I LOVE IT! It's so original and brings up so many questions ... (*glances at other reviews*) that other reviewers have already asked so I won't be repetitive, but just picture my mind as something filled with these amazing buzzing things of confusion.

That's right. AMAZING BUZZING THINGS OF CONFUSION. Though it's not exactly confusion, seeing as your writing is very clear ... I just have issues. But dudette! I love it! I wish there was more so I would have something more to read and comment on while sitting here on a rainy summer day not running/doing summer homework.

Summer homework sucks. Reasion Number 51 for Why It Would Be Nice to Live in the Regency Era.

CHICA. Update please. Because it's gorgeous. That's right. This story is downright SEXY and you know it.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hahaha. That was nice. I can't believe Mary fainted. Thanks for the laugh, I am hoping you plan to continue it
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hahahah! Nice ;)
biancaruth chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
An interesting take. Will his personality be different or just his looks I wonder.
Gally619 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I have not read anything like this. I liked it very much esp when Mary fainted.