Reviews for The Caveat at the Crime Scene
acklespadaleckiboreanez chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved it! mostly: "Booth fantasized that he pulled his gun on them and hey ran away in terror screaming like little girls" I find all of your stories (that I've read so far) AMAZING!

ps. I apologise if I'm spamming you :)
bemyserendipity chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was such a cute oneshot :) I loved the ending so much. The interaction between the two was too real and I loved how Chase said 'They were already a couple.'

Sincerely,

AzNeRd
Your 50th Reviewer For This chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hello, happy holidays etc. Or if you are pagan, nevermind after all new year is in April and the Solistice is over. I really like this work, it is well thought out and the way it takes the events out of context really shows how the program's storyline is strange. How we already know the background and think little of it but when you explain the show to others, they get confused. I did enjoy it.

All though you did miss the chance to put:

"Murder. He killed Deputy Director Kirby and another guy who used to be FBI," Taylor answered. "Killing FBI agents is one of his favorite hobbies."

"Her dad's really a murderer?" Chase was starting to think that lusting after a woman with a homicidal partner and father could be a very bad idea.

"He was acquitted at trial," Rodrigues argued.

[My add on]

"Only because the jury was convinced that Dr Brennan did it herself." Taylor retorted.

"She is a murderer?"

"Not they never pressed charges but it was a close call after she shot that guy."

"Which one?"

"She shot more than one?"

And so on.
dreamscholar chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was such a cute story! I especially liked the part when Booth caught the agents talking about how he murdered Sully. I was smiling the whole time while reading this. Thanks for writing it. D
halfbl00dprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is definitely one of my favourites! Haha.

The whole tie I could just picture SO CLEARLY Chase's face!

I have to admit I laughed out loud.. LOL!

Again, thanks for writing/posting!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Cracked me up! HAHAAHA! Good job! Awesome! Love it!
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
so funny... i was laughing out loud at the dialogue between the agents-man, B&B have a pretty twisted history! and chase's confusion made it even better. "im stil at the height of my virility!" ahahaa...
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great to see the FBI rumour mill is working overtime on B&B, loved the story, especially Booth coming over and giving his patented death-glare :D
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
i like how you made up a new FBI agent and used hos POW on that!it really great!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is quite possibly the BEST Brennan/Booth Fanfic I have ever read, and I'm about 800 stories into a 10 story results list, so that's saying a lot, considering I've probably read over 500 Bones Fanfics. Keep up the GREAT work!
Miss Klutz chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I loved the whole part with the other agents talking about Booth ad Brennan. It was so funny!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Haha, oh, I loved Chase. And Taylor was just hilarious. LOL, so THATS why we haven't seen Sully...

x]

"So, can I ask her out?" "No." Haha...
Arisia chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
One of the best stories I've read (including my own) in a long time!
riparian chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very cute! I liked having this kind of "outsider's" POV on Booth and Brennan's relationship, and Booth/Brennan's banter was cute :] Great job.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved hearing the BB team's adventures from a third person's POV being explained to someone new.

Also liked how Booth didn't freak out Chase, who was the relatively innocent party in all of that, but instead helped him along, by letting him know that he could not ask Bren out.

The cute coupleness at the end was so good, and I loved how Chase understood that.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »