Reviews for The 4th of July Deer
Ohh I hope a sequel comes soon.
moms5thchild chapter 4 . 1/12
I've enjoyed this set of stories (yes, I've read them all) and look forward to more of this story cycle.

Mom
otkcp chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Oh I love this family!
saiyasith1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
All of these stories are lovely. I am adoring everything you've written. Bad me for not reviewing more often. I just get so caught up in the stories that I forget. No excuse, I know. But I wanted to let you know how much your stories have meant to me.
rethec chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Never Again is realy a nice series. I hope someday there will be a sequel or a short story about the family. Maybe the kids 1st Hogwarts year or stuff like that! Thanks for all your work.

Saint Snape chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Cute story. Curious about what's to come. Can't wait for the sequel.
cmcwiki chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
reminded me of the opening scene of the lost world of jurassic park when she was being surrounded
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
push im in da pool!
alex chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
yea i was relly suprise
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
NICE! series. I cant wait for the sequel, i hope you dont wait too long to write this new series. I know you are writing lily's defender which i am still reading. Good luck and I hope you can fine time to start this series while your working on your other pieces, i know that's wishful thinking, but i will hope.

Thanks! :-)
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I can NOT wait until the sequel! Please, please write the sequel soon. I love your writing, and this universe so much!
Hazpotsfan chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Oh my goodness we must have a sequel for this! I'm curious!
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Hmmm, were you planning on having the deer in that Umbridge fic mentioned in Growing Pains? Or was this supposed to be a prequel to something else entirely? Either way, it was a cute story, and I certianly wasn't expecting that stuff about the deer. XP Good luck with all those stories you're working on, my dear authoress. *huggles you*
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute start. Eileen's talent is certianly interesting. Also, the line "Therefore his grandchildren, sweet cherubs that they were, decided to prove him wrong." is hilarious. You usually save the sacrasm for Snape's comments, not the narration, so that just made it all the more hilarious. XD
SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Wow, that was an end I didn't expect. I liked the tucking in of the children as well as Severus renewed love declaration for Alaina. The only thing I missed was a little scene between Harry and Severus in regards to Lily. After all Harry did meet the spirit of his mother.

Anyway, a most lovely story, I'm more than curious for the sequel. Have a nice night, your Melfis.