Reviews for Unguarded Moments
uglyducklingg chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
I always loved this one. Esp the part where she bounces on the bed, distracting Brady.
Marcia Palmater aka fiddlefan chapter 6 . 3/5/2002
WOW! I loved this story! This is the first fanfic I've ever read, and I was surprised at the quality of the writing. Some of the love scenes nearly set my computer on fire! And I appreciated and agreed with the moral values you put in the story; lots of steam but not out of control.

I've been having my own fantasies about how the Chloe/Brady story will play out; maybe I'll try my hand at writing one down and join the fanfic crowd!

I've been having serious Broe withdrawal, and you've helped me keep my sanity (I hope!) I've enjoyed this story so much that I downloaded it so I can reread it, and have done so several times already. (Then, being a copy editor by trade, I've fussed with it a little, fixing punctuation and spelling and a bit of the wording; if you'd like to see my edited version, just let me know!) NOTE: if you post these reviews you may want to delete the above parenthetical comment.

You're doing a great service to your fellow Broe fans by providing us an outlet for our feelings while TPTB drag this whole scenario. Do you have any more like this one?
Mandie chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
Just beautiful, FM! Loved it! :)
scarlett17 chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
I adore this story, Fidomom! It's wonderful!

Matchmaking Belle is priceless...I'd love to see her act like that on the show!

Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
AJsmistress chapter 4 . 1/9/2002
really cute story i love it continue soon
Ivy99 chapter 3 . 1/8/2002
WONDERFUL! Please continue!
BradyChloeForever chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
Write more Please!
nicky chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
LoL over Belle in this one! Hello? She rules!
BeLlA chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Great fan fic! you really need to continue this fan fic real soon! i'm hooked!