Reviews for Confessions of a Reformed Coward
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Came looking for you today and this o/s caught my eye. I enjoyed it very much since it centered on emotions and the premise I had not thought of: Jasper was overwhelmed with bloodlust from the rest of the family. Brilliant. Contact me if you get this! I'm still hanging around...
Jk chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nice job & God bless
TheTBone chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwwww! *tear* I loved it! It gave me warm and fuzzy feelings. You NAILED the characters. Esme was so nice and motherly, but still vulnerable, and Jasper was like a kid, but very respectful and kind. Love it! :)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wonderful peek into the mind of Jasper. I love his relationship with Esme.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I could not even bare -should be bear

Look, I fine.-shuold be I'm

would surmount the cacophony of raging emotions-Explain what Cacophony menas to me please

Okay, now that typos ahev been pointed otu and questions asked, one wrod.

GREAT!

I loved this! It's amazing! I like how you made Japser attack Esme-back to the instincts thing, but all round it's an azming one shot. GOod to leave it there as well.

Yours fondly

marsbareater12
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I just found this story on a friend's page. It's such beautiful story of a mother's love. You captured Esme perfectly in her concern and love. And I think you captured Jasper, a very tricky character, very well too. This is a pivotal moment for Jasper and I'm glad I found this telling of it! ~Jen

PS. I went to grad school for medieval literature. I saw on your profile that you are studying a similar subject. What a small world. :) Anyway, great one-shot. I really enjoyed it. :)
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I enjoyed this, it filled in the blanks for what Jasper was probably feeling, the guilt, greif, and weakness. You did a very good job with details. Nice work. :-)
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I am so glad you wrote this. When I read the book the first time, I remember feeling so sorry for Jasper, wondering how he had dealt with his behavior. I knew he must have felt terrible guilt, and reading your story, I realized I was right. I think it was an especially nice touch to have Esme be the one to comfort him instead of the obvious Alice. You made me feel the terrible remorse he felt-you're such a talented writer!

As with all Twilight readers, I'm sure, I find myself with a million questions-What happened here? What was he/she thinking there? I want to know these characters even better. So, I find it just amazing you can delve so deeply and make them come even more alive. Again, thanks for writing these for us.

Debbie
Jasper.Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh. My. God. This is so amazing.
Adri1577 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great oneshot! I loved it! It's sad and heartbreaking but also warm and sweet. I like your writing style. Not many authors can describe feelings so well and even fewer have so much to say fitting the mood.

Well done!
Melissa1991 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved it; it was very heart touching
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
A lovely insight into the relationship between Esme and Jasper. I always knew it wasn't totally Jasper's fault.
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
aww poor Jazz T-T x
Anon. E. Mous chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very well written :) Jasper and Esme are so cute together!
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I luvv it! Its really good! I liked how it was about Jasper too, cuz he's the best character!