Reviews for Shells, Smiles, and Friendship
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Okay, I tried reading ours and sanctuary but seeing that I don't know much about digimon, I decided not to review it. I had no idea what was happening and I don't think I could comment on much of that. I scrolled down and looked for a fanfiction I'd probably understand the most. It was this actually since I played all these Pokemon games.

First of all, I can't say they're ooc cause I'm not sure they had personalities in the first place. I loved the love square you made between the first generation Pokemon trainers. And about silver being Giovanni's son, that's interesting!

I liked the shell scene in the end too! Those are my kind of romance scenes actually and a good way to end the one shot! All in all good job!

Oh yeah, I also have a bit of pet peeve, I don't really like it when I read fanfiction and people still force the Japanese honorifics and Japanese vocab onto their stories but its probably just me _
Green Phantom Queen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Dear Aiko,

After all the hardships the seven went through in the GSC, it's nice that they're having some relaxing time. The personalities are spot on, and it sounds like they're just a giant group of brothers and sisters banding together. Just something nice and wet to get away from the Mask of Ice and all the havoc it caused. Simple and beautiful.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved your use of language in this story, particularly the use of alliteration and metaphors. The interaction between the characters was also a highlight - I especially liked Silver and his snarkiness. He's certainly an unlikely hero, being the son of Giovanni and all. Yellow's another favorite, and I really liked Chuchu. Reading about them made me wish I had a Pokemon of my very own. :(

There were few to no SPAG errors, and nothing that detracted from the main story as a whole. Good work here. This is a favorite. :)
anonymous friend chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Your story is awsome can't wait to see what else you write!

Keep up the good work!

- u know who i am
CherryDolls chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Lol, I get confused about who Blue is at times too, but only b/c he's Green in the japanese version. Nice story :D love seeing the characters having some R&R after everything they went through xD
PJ Bottomz chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
...

Yellow? Silver? Blue? Red?

Please! For the name of sanity can't ANYONE come up with a freaking name! I can't even tell the difference between genders!