Reviews for Success Knows No Shame
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was really amazing. I loved the flow and format of this story, along with the tension between Draco and Hermione.
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wait, I'm confused. What did she do at the end? Why is Ron sad?
chantpleure chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i absolutely adored this! the format was fantastic, and it was so well written. i could literally feel Hermione's emotions and need for revenge. great job!
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was an utterly breathtaking masterpiece.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Hermione is convincingly bitter. Good story.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Hermione is convincingly bitter. Good story.
Paintergirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Woo! That was great! Thanks so much for not making Hermione a Mary-Sue :)
araisene chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
yessssssssssssssssss absolutely fantastic! great blend of sex, tension, a bit of plot and wonderful writing to stich it all together. i loved it!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
They've won.
Revina Aclarr chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Thank you. Thank you for a funny, could-be-real, read. I love J.K. Rowling's books, but sometimes-okay, pretty much all the time-I just want to see something different. And Hermione being manipulative against Ron with Draco was priceless. Ron is quite screwed up in this story...Sucker.

Thanks!

-Revina
pansy25 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
very long but actually very nice... its amazing!
chiliperrypepper chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
bravo !

this is such a gripping story, i was sitting on the edge of my chair the whole time. the transition, the portrayal and absolutely everything was just stunning. 3

your fics are precious, and you have grown to be one of my favorite HP fic authors.

great job, and i look forward to more from you!
Angel628 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Smartly sexy story.

I loved that the characters were very true to their natures and the progress of the plot neither felt rushed or too drawn out. Perfection :)
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
god- this is amazing. I just, can't find coherent words for this. LOVE this.
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ahahhaha xd I really didn't expect Ron to be miserable at the end:p good xd good , don't know why but good xd
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »