Reviews for How He Does It
crimson4skies chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, this was good! I really enjoyed reading it. It was kinda like a fresh breath of air...after like an hour shifting through yaoi stories

Thanks a lot!
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I like it. It gives a depth to Sora's character that we don't usually see, or, to be more precise, don't really want to see. It makes him more human and normal, cause it shows us that he has doubts, fears, insequirities and a sense of self-hatred that each of us has to some degree or another.

I've always thought that there was more going on behind Sora than what other people saw and this basically confirms my beliefs.

OTM
starlingnight chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Very nice. Very, very nice. :D Sora needs more love and this puts his actions in perspective really well. Sora Haters, read this! xD I also really love the inclusion of the 'why am I killing Nobodies' thing.

great job! :D
SamJaz chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Not bad. thanks.
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I LOVE this! I'm the only person of my friends that actually loves Sora. They complain that he doesn't act real, that he's to cheery. And to be honest it sort of irritates me. What you wrote I think reflected Sora's thinking perfectly. We all know that Sora has suffered from moments of depression like when pleading to be taken to Kairi.

I think a lot of people forget that Donald and Goofy tell him to be happy all the time. And he does just that.

Still, I think he would act happy on his own as well, like you pointed out. That's what I love about Sora the most. Despite all he goes through he never loses hope. And he's still willing to help anyone, even delaying his own wants as a result. Through everything Sora's able to come out with a smile on his face. I think that's the best way to live life. If you're not doing so well now, you can still try harder to have a better and brighter future. Sora sees that. Amazing story! I hope you'll write more like this!

-Shanna
natcat5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was amazing and very in depth. I can honestly say, that this fanfiction hit me emotionally.
Valtiel-13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I liked it !

I'm also tired of all this bashing...That's so stupid.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your one-shot