Reviews for Tempting Bella
BooNoNo chapter 11 . 6/20
Why is Edward a dick head for not wanting children? How stupid and childish. You've made this Bella pathetic. A 29 year old virgin, who is so meek and timid and refuses to talk about anything. She runs and runs and runs and Charlie coddles her and so do the Cullens. So dumb.
Boobanna chapter 5 . 6/19
Classy. Go brother, go be a dirty whore and then when you've had sex with so many women, come on back and give Bella a try. Gross. What great advice. And you have made Edward sexually active and Bella, who is almost 30, a freaking virgin. I'm embarrassed by this.

You're welcome.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT WHO DID HE GET TO DO THEIR BEDROOM? WHY ARENT THERE ANY OTTAKES OF BELLA'S PREGNACY AND BIRTH OF THEIR TWINS WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE OR THEIR NAMES?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
SOUBDS LIE DADDY C AND EDWARD AR THE ONLY ONES GETTING ANY[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
I THOUGHT RENEE MARRIED A PHILL AND HAD TWO KIDS WITH HAS FIVE KIDS ? WHAT DID BELLA A EDWARD HAVE BOYS OR GIRLS OR ONE OF EACH WHAT TELL US? DO THEY WANT ANY MORE? DO ALICE AND JASPER ANT ANY KIDS OR DO THEY HAVE ANY?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
SO NOW ALICE IS MARRIED AND ROSE IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS THATS GREAT BELLA WILL BE NEXT FOR BOTH THINS PREGNANT AND MARRIED ONT SHE BE?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
WELL THEY HAVE THREE WEEKS TO TALK AND FIGURE THINGS OUT, SO GET USY TAALKING AND FIGURE THEM OU.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
OK IS HE GOING TO TELL HER THE TRUTH OR SOMETHING HE'S MADE UP BECAUSE HE DONT WANT KIDS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
I THOUGHT THEY SAID EDWARD WAS A VERY SMART BRAIN WELL SURE AS HELL LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BOTH TO DUMB TO COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
WHO OPENED THE DOOR AND SAW RUN HOME TO DADDY SHE HA A OME OF HER OW.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
I CANT BELIEVE ANGELA SAID THAT HELL I WAS ALL FOR HER SIDE THAT HURTS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
DONT THINK ANGELA SAID ANYTHING SHE LOVES AND NEEDS THAT JOB SO HER AND BEN CAN HAVE ABABY AND SHE WOULD NOT DO NYTHING TO LOOSE IT BELIEVE ME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
COME O I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE SEX THE FIRST TIME AND EDARD FIND OUT HE IS A VERGIN CNT WAIT[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
WELL WE KNOW EDWARDS HAD A CRUSH ON BELLA FOR YEARS HIS FAMILY KNOW AND APROVE,SO WHY NOT JUST TELL SHE THINKS SHE'LL GET FIRED OR WORSE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
SO THE WHOLE FAMILY KOWS HE LOVES HERAND THEY WANT THEM TOGETHER THATS GREAT, NO TELL HER THT AND FIND OUT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU