Reviews for The Earl's Musician
the sinful otaku chapter 22 . 1/2
this chapter was amazing. I'm anxious to see if allen is going to join the noah or stay with the exorcists! to exicted for words! pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
You're so close to finishing! -'
FallenAngel231312 chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
*chokes* No, what happens next?
You can't just stop here like that! Please update soon...
But part from that, great story you have.
purpleswans chapter 22 . 10/6/2016
Noooo! It can't be the end! Love this story.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Except its not the heart. Allen's Innocence is the only true one I would wager considering those memories. The true heart is within the body of one who betrayed his own for the sake of God and humanity. Much more interesting that way.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Wow. Interesting. I wonder if Road took off with her to somewhere. The better to protect in some ways.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
They snuck in then. That's crazy. So it was a trap for him. Shame. But Allen will be able to simply remove that arm or remove the curse later.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Hm. Gotta say I'm looking forward to when the 14th who was the noah who originally fought on god's side finally supports allen completely. Seriously looking forward to it.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 9/22/2016
Not at all. Ah Krory's idea wasn't bad but at the same time it won't do.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
not gonna lie Allen seems really wishy washy and weak rather often. His resolve is super weak. Constantly.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
Hm. The headaches are from continued suppression of the 14th. Interesting that even now he is failing.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
Allen the player,...of THE FUNK! UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ YEOW! ALLEN OF THE FUNK!
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
Just need Allen to finito hismeslf! He needs to fully Sync and over sync with the 14th. The 14th Crowned Clown no?
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
I honestly didn't expect him to go up to the exorcists so soon. And then the heart already too. I feel like more training is in order haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
This is interesting. He needs to listen to the 14th more though. Silly kid.