Reviews for Flame on the Fire DISCONTINUED
Amanda Lee chapter 5 . 10/29
I know it says discontinued but I would love to see it finished. I enjoy this story very much and I have read it multiple times.
chemicalxrachel chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I loved this story! I do hope you continue it as I saw there hasn't been an update for quite some time. Its a really good story with awesome writing! :-).
Flame Darkmoon chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Hope you post the next chapter soon! By the way nice cliff-hanger.
Riyoko-chan chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
It is so good! I will be looking forward to an update! :) Maybe we can get a little lemon action eh eh? haha just kidding, but it's up to you! Good work!
LillianMarie2 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
please update soon i really wanna read the rest of this story
foxgodess07 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
i like it. update soon.
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
oky i will say this now! i love your story!

but this chapter...sucked...well only when she fainted did it turn to crap. i mean really...she ran AL the way to the park...JUST to run away?...that just stupid.

i will put this in bookmarks just in case you intend on finishing this story, cuz despite this chapter lacking in awesome... i still like the story in general.

so i hope you finish it and i will still read on!

(i wouldn't mind if you tweaked with this chapter tho...)
yaoijapan24 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
please update i love the story so far
Syntastics chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
WOO! I can't wait to read more, so reviews are going to be short!

Syntastics chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
No review necessary- it was awesome, and we both know it!

Syntastics chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
This is getting really good! But for a few fixups, don't forget those periods! Even when you have a quote, you still need a period.

Example from your amazing story:

“I swear Seiya Kou I will get back what is mine.” And there you go. Just add the period. Sorry, I'm like, a grammar freak, but I hate English class.

Syntastics chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Yeah, the battle scene was a little broad, but that's okay, it was perfectly in-character! Usagi gets trapped in the first five minutes, and someone comes to save her. D

IPY

(ps- don't forget your periods! ...)
Syntastics chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love it! D

Blaze Snow chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Ooh, i can't wait to see what happens next

love ya loads