Reviews for Dirge
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 8/7
Ah, that was so beautiful. Such elegant description. I can't belive that I never looked at your Helsing (or Deathnote, getting to those later) fics before.
Nachtrae chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your writing style already and I only read this one oneshot so far. You really kept Alucard in character, showing just how much of a monster he is and why he so loathes those that cast their mortality aside for power. Sadly, I'm not nearly as great a writer as you, so I can't really put in words how much I loved this story. Gives awesome a whole new meaning!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Yet again you astonish me with your fantastic writing. This greusome, gory dirge is exactly like the Hellsing that I read so many years ago.

None of this "Alucard is a man" crap. Just plain straight violence and bloodshed.

But what really was good here was the touching on the themes of death. It gets us all in the end. And you really get the message across.

Master of the Boot
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hm. This draws so many mental connections between Nero and Alucard that it's ridiculous (and epic). XD NERO~

This is great. The style is wonderful, and it's gruesome and epic and depressing.

Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very well written, and very in character for Alucard. I like it a lot, you did a really good job conveying Alucard's feelings about death and war and such.
Slomiti Andeo chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Excellent. Really awesome. You have an amazing gift with language, and this was such a pleasure to read. Thank you.