Reviews for King Bowser
me chapter 18 . 1/4
WHY THE HECK ARE THERE ONLY 10 REVIEWS FOR THIS?!
austin.todd.315 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
another good chapter. I've noticed this fanfiction has escaped the serious tone your past two adaptions contained. Feels more unique.
austin.todd.315 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Why is it I'm actually finding thsi funny? And ha, I'm surrounded by idiots. Reminds me of the Lion king. Still great!
austin.todd.315 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I'm on too you Daisy. the letter was way to obvious! I'm getting the feeling that she's gonna end up seducing one of the Koopalings, but who knows. This is kinda funny, a great story so far.
austin.todd.315 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Wow, Larry is the worst peruasively speaking person ever and Bowse rjsut hand sit to him. you thatd esperate dude? A Royal Council does suck. its not like a democracy. This has been a reat start.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Like Richard III, I've never even heard of this play before, and can't wait to read it!
Lunarclipse chapter 18 . 8/30/2009
I had to read King Lear for school a while back, and I never, EVER pictured someone putting it into Mario fanfiction! Anyway, loved it, and honestly, i found it better than Shakespeare.

Kamek: Maybe it's that time of the month..

Bowser: What? Is she a werewolf?

hehe XD
netbreaker0 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Man Bowswer really went off on Peach.
Majora999 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
(Before I begin, I'd like to say I was on vacation in California again, and have had internet troubles recently, or I'd've finished and reviewed before '_)

I must say, whether I've said it before or not, I don't think ANYONE could translate Shakespeare into MARIO quite like you. Another fantastic work my friend.
Wouldn't u like 2 no chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
that ain't cool killing daisy
superblooper chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ooh, Kamek as Kent, that's a lovely fit, and of course Peach had to be Cordelia; none of the Koopalings would ever have done. This is a very good interpretation (loving how it's not JUST THE TEXT with changed names and there is added backstory to make everything actually fit.) King Lear is a great piece to work with; thanks for choosing it! (and why in the WORLD aren't there more reviews?)