Reviews for After The End
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Thank you for posting a well-written fanfic that stays true to the book! As much as I like Miyazaki's portrayal of HMC, the original will always be my favourite, and the fics based off of it will always have my preference.

Nicely done, amazing characterization, and I loved the little details like the people and blackening Howl's name :) Keep writing, please!
Sverige Susan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I've read the three Howl's Moving Castle Books series so far again and again. However, it's always nice to read more and more. This story was so wonderful, tender and lovely. It is going to my favorites right now, indeed.
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeek!3
love ittttttttttttttttt!
xMunchy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Liked reading it, it was very pleasant to read. Very cute. And it seemed like Howl was more like saying how great he would treat her instead of how dreadfl he is. That made me smile :D . But I can't help but wonder, which hat was it? I reread a couple pages of the book and can't seem to find it. The most likely one was the one she was trimming after that paragraph about customers' gossip, but that was about Howl and the Witch of the Waste. Was I right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011

Hatsu-Aka
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great story
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Howl was adorable and perfectly Howl in his reactions to her. Well done!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hey! This was a wonderful wrap-up! Your writing is excellent. I could picture everything very clearly because of how you described the scenes, and it was a wonderful picture. I also loved how you got the characters down! This was just so wonderful, beautifully written. It really should have been the way the book actually ended! You tied in all the elements so nicely! Great piece! :). This is definitely one of my favorites. :)))
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awwwwww. I can't stop smiling! That was so cute and sweet and heartfelt. Just what the story needed (the book left off a tad abruptly if you ask me).

I particularly liked the scene in the bathroom. How you described the colors of Sophie's dress changing with Howl's mood was marvelous. And I loved Howl's line: "You've changed, Sophie. Have you noticed?" Lol an understatement, yes, and Howl probably didn't realize its full meaning. And the paragraph after that was a lovely summary of basically everything Sophie had gone through. I had always known Sophie had changed but I didn't recognize it fully until you explicitly stated it (if that makes any sense).

I also loved how you described the pairs' eyes. You did it several times throughout this oneshot and you painted some beautiful pictures (Plus I like eyes...don't ask me why...)

And how you tied in the hat Sophie had made? Very very nice. Sophie seems to always get caught in her own spells haha.

Also liked this line: "They were equally shocked when they discovered that this young woman was the eldest of three—very unlucky, indeed."

I must thank you for writing such a wonderful oneshot (I love oneshots) for now you have put me in a good mood for the rest of the day! Here, have a favorite!

~YIEQ
Merlin's Ward Jack chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I loved it. ) It's kind of sad because I've read other stories that are based on Howl's moving castle, but some of them become really dark. This love was innocent. Thankyou for writing the ending. I was kind of disappointed in the ending of Howl's Moving Castle too, even though I loved the book! And I loved the movie... great job! :D
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! XD
mollybug chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i love this story so much! :D you captured the characters very well & i think you should deinitely write more with them! (:
Beverly Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Love it! So cute! really! I just finished reading the book and... wanted some more. So, here i am... looking for good fics, and yours was awesome! XD

Goes to my favorites!