Reviews for You Promise?
Depp1987 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This would be so cool if it was done to the Russian after he loses Pike; but for somme reason I can still see him doing it either before or after. 5/5
Dr. Jawn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aaaaah so adorable.
This seems more like a father/son thing more than something in a romantic sense. But it was still cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
aw:)
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
SO BLOODY CUTE!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
D'aw, so cute!
SilentBone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was so adorable! I love anything young Chekov related, and this story made my day!
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aaww. A little sweetness between everybody's favorite captain and Russian whiz-kid. I love Chekov, he's so...well, cute. He's cute, he's into something bigger than him. Thanks for the fluff.
makoto224 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aww! This is so cute! I've never really liked Kirk and Chekov together, but you just changed my mind! This story is really adorable! It has pretty good potential for a sequel if I do say so myself. Hint. Hint. :) Just an idea for the future of course, in case you agree.
Carynna chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is ridiculously adorable and made me simultaneously giggle and aw, which is a lot coming from a staunch Chekov/Sulu shipper.
Soot chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
oh wow - chekov is soo cute in this story. great writing!
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*turns to goo* That was so sweet! I loved it! That last three lines were great. )

Thanks for sharing!

Paula
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
FANTASTIC. i love it. i want to make it my god and dance round it.
NyxSerpent chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
aw

sleepy Checkov is so CUTE! ...I kinda wanna huggle him...
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw...this is so cute! I love it. Keep writing more of these!

Salima Master of Light
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww. That was so cute. And totally just made my day(night). Very adorable. Kirk/Chekov is made of win. (: