Reviews for Hogwarts' Holidays and More
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Shudder. What a party, indeed. Ok, what-or who-got set on fire during it? Did Percy finally take his long-awaited revenge again his younger siblings?

Anyway, things clearly got out of hand.

And the cherry on top was it being the wrong date...

Hilarious!
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Oh that is gorgeous. Laugh out loud funny! poor old Charlie, and typical Molly!

Thank you so much for writing it for me (though I should point out I am only 21...).
ginnzgirl chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
nice job writing! hahaha cute! 3333
Sara Winters chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Snape is a d**k. This isn't a reflection on your writing so much as - actually, maybe it is a reflection on your writing. You wrote him exactly the way I see him, if not a tad nicer. I don't know if I would've gone far enough to have him refer to another character as a friend. Fantastic IC portrayal, even if it did make me want to slap him. Hard. Or maybe because it did.
silverbirch chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
That was cleverly written.
mackgirl chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
I really enjoyed this. I liked the conversation between Snape and Dumbledore's portrait and how Snape was thinking back on past Christmases. Also enjoyed the note, it was short and to the point and very Snape like. Great job.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
It's a pity that Minerva is likely to throw the glass in his face, all things considered. But then, at least it'll be his last Christmas being hated by everyone. One can only hope Snape will meet some new people in the afterlife (not the Marauders et al) who will actually care for him, given that nobody he ever knew apparently did.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Now, this is why my husband gets the Little Slinky Lace Thing in _his_ stocking at Christmas (for later modeling, not by him though).

Very cute!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Ah! I shall use this to guide my own story.

Really nice job, keeping Snape in perfect character, and the Christmas card to Minerva simply rocked.

Well done.
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Oh very Snape. Wonderfully done, as usual.
Hecate's Wrath chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Oh, wonderful! You've captured him brilliantly, and in so few words. Excellent job and I'm supremely jealous of you getting done first! :)
respitechristopher chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Oh my. That's just spectacular. Of course his Christmas Card would be a snarl scrawled out onto some parchment. Brava. And I hope you enjoyed the wee challenge :)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Shudder. What a party-I can see the write up in the Prophet now-'among the survivors, were..."
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Anything involving fireworks is going to get Harry and Ron's vote!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Outstanding! I loved it. What a wonderful birthday present to our dear friend!