Reviews for Unlikely Alliance
wow, nice story :D
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I wonder why this doesn't have more reviews? 'cause it's reeaally good. :) Though I did see a handful of mistakes, but not enough to be distracting. You should write more of this pairing, you're really good at doing both characters, especially Soundwave. Not everyone writes him well. Good job. :D
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
very good and funny
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This fic is surprisingly good! I'm a sucker for long one-shots, but I enjoyed the shared feeling of parenthood. Yes, you are right, Autobots and Decepticons had things in common, if only they stopped staring at the gaping differences and make peace.

I loved the moment Soundwave taught Blaster about easing a distressed Sparkling. It was truly a heart-warming moment. :)

Though, there were some spelling error like:

When the lives of his cassiticons hung in the balance, however, he could make an 'acception'.

'acception' should be spelled as 'exception'. But it was not major enough to ruin the best moments. I applauded you for this wonderful piece, and hope that you will write again.
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great story! It really shows how sometimes two enemies can find out that they're more alike than they realize. I love Blaster's feelings and his description of Eject. I can just picture how small, the already small Autobot can be. The brief look into Soundwave's concern for his own casseticons is touching.
Mandyrobin chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I really liked this story. I'm quickly becoming a fan of Soundwave now that he's been in Revenge of the Fallen and this story helps me appreciate him more as a character. I found the concept quite intriguing and there were no errors that I could see. Very well done.