Reviews for Belonging
chinaluv chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Luv luv luv it!
Rye Lee chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
I love this story, I hate that Cora loses her powers, but I love the story. I have a way for her to regain her powers or maybe even get new ones, have her in Mako Island's moonpool during the special planetary alignment, the one that in the show gave the girls their secondary powers.
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Quick question, I'm in chapter fourteen or fifteen and wondering since he's been mentioned but not yet made an appearance, is Ash going to appear in the story?
ChuckSaysGrrr chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Long. Chapters
Marril96 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I'm re-reading this story. It seems more awesome this time. The writting is great, spelling and grammar as well. i like the Cora character and her powers.
Wonderlust Of A Lost Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow. This looks really epic. I should have read this ages ago! I like Cora! I can not wait until conflict between Cora/Emma/Cleo/Rikki comes about! Great writing!
GardevoirLove4ever chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
Hi, I just read your book and you're probably think 'she read my whole book in 1 day without reviewing?' well yes I did X3. This book was awesome! Best h2o fan fic I ever read. (technically the only one I've read, but it's still really good.) hope u make a sequel!

Gardevoir*.*
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
really good story, can't wait for the sequel!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
Stupid, stupid "Dr." Denman! Ugh! That woman makes my blood boil! I'm surprised that Rikki didn't decide to ACTUALLY make the woman's blood boil with her powers! How can she stand her?

*Ahem* Anyways, fantastic chapter as always. Your writing is just fantastic. Rofl! "The girl might have been a dor, but she was pretty cool, and makes incredible chili!" That's great!

I do have a question. While you did very well writing from both a first and omnicient point of view, did you like writing both, or do you wish you stuck with one point? Don't get me wrong, I love both of the views, but I was just wondering.

Thanks for the awesome story! :D
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Yay! Things are finally better between them!

Lol, I laughed at Rikki's attempt to be kind. And I also that that it was funny at the "pinky-orange" thing. ;) It's weird but cool how they all thought of the same color.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
Aww! So cute! Lewis is so sweet and patient. I don't know how he was able to do it, Cora was so stubborn, but I guess true love conquers all.

Hmm, I wonder what Cleo was talking about. *Hint Hint* ;)
Marril96 chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Im over with reading Belonging now and I can tell you it was awesome! You inspired me so much! I cant wait to read the sequel and see what will happen with Denman :)
Marril96 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
OMG! This is amazing! I love it!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
Aww, they're all happy now! :D

*Sigh* Cora, you are SO naive. Why are you so naive? They rescued you because they cared, what other reason is there that makes logical sense? And wow, Rikki went after her. That scene was so sweet. :)

Gee, I wonder what Lewis has to say. Aww!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
Ugh, Cora! You stupid, stupid mermaid! Where the hell are you going? What's the matter with you? They should have tied her down or something. And wow, she reacted almost exactly the way I predicted. *Sigh* Cora...