Reviews for Helter Skelter
pjsmom520 chapter 1 . 4/23
Are you ever going to finish this story. Do you have a completed version on a different site?
Amnex chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Please update love the pairing
JayLaw chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Ok, Victor? Impressive control!
Rogue? Play it, sister! Use that body like the Stradivarius it is!
Lovely LOVELY tension! Hot!
JayLaw chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hehehe, she called it!
I seriously think you have a gift for this victor/rogue thing!
I do so wish you would write more. Or at least finish this one. soooo good...
(I say finish this one cause i only have 1 chap left and I am sure such an awesome story line would not end in one more 1k chapter. There is so, ever so much more to this.)
JayLaw chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Teeheehee! I do so love your Rogue/Victor interaction. So very... catty!
JayLaw chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hehehe. I like your humor. "craving for centralized air" Ha!
JayLaw chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, this looks to be exciting. But there's only five chapters. I will mourn the death potentially awesome piece before it even had a chance to breathe air.
patito chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
PLease please please keep goiing! I love it!
Muroun chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Frankly I love your story, I love the story line of Rogue being an assasin and always wondered how she could stick around Xaviers. I have never been a fan of Sabertooth but the way you are writing his character makes me like him. I think ou have a real talent, how you can use a Beatles song and make it in to this story. The world may never know. :) Well anyway, I really like it. Please keep writing! It was a pleasure.

-Ellen Marie
anomymous chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
this is so awsome. i really hope you write another chapter. i want to see what happens :)
silverwolf27 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Have you stoped writing this story? Please update if not.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
very cool story and premise using beatles songs for inspiration! would love to read more sometime!
Anonimous chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Wow, i like this. I like this a lot. i really hope ypu decide to update soon.
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Loved your story. Want to know what is going to happen next. Keep it coming
ashcola17 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
oh please oh please oh please! update this quickly and alot because it's just getting good. I love this one already.