Reviews for Hot or Not
OceanaRose chapter 20 . 3/14
Please make the sequel! I had such an awesome time reading this story and would love to see another one from you:)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Sequel
SakuraMiki chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Oh my god when I read this it's so heart warming. I love the story I can't wait to read the sequel.
SakuraMiki chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Nice (pulls big thumbs up)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please make a sequel if you haven't already! [ I didn't check yet lol] Love this book it was great! Perfect even!
Animefungirl12 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
it was so not boring i thought she had to parade around the house m]naked though
PIE chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
YES MAM
StrawBerryBerry chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
I just love this I was just thinking that fanfic from Amu to beeing ikutos slave would be nice ;) Hope you like my idea
lilyflower991028 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
So. Ok, lets just cut to the chase. This was cute and all AT FIRST but now...no offense to Amu...but im getting seriously PISSED OFF! GOD seriously this is making me want to get a knife and chop some people up, or stab them slowly. Either that, or ill go to Higurashi no Nake Koro ni and get some torture equiptment. Heres how ill torture people: id burn them several times, making sure they screamed until their lungs burst. (Not literally.) Then id slowly brush acid onto them, acid that would hurt like hell, but not kill them. Then id go to the back and whip them a thousand times (again not literally). If they fainted, id wake them up. Ok, then id get a knife, slowly, ever so slowly, cutting them. Then id get the nails from Higurashi and bang them into the finger joints with the hammer. Then id get the nail ripper from Higurashi and rip off their nails, leaving a few minutes in between to let them really feel the pain. After that's done, id slowly cut them up into little bits, starting at the fingers and toes. Then id butcher them up and trick someone into eating them. _ it was really good to get that anger out.
AliceKat chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I was gonna say, YEAH AMU WON!, but... boo -pouts-
AliceKat chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
... in this story... I hate Tadase... I want to kill him...
AliceKat chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
eh? I totally laughed when you said "person with a goofy grin"! :D
AliceKat chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
at least nothing goes on fire when I cook '-' plus i'm baking a cake for my brother's birthday, let's hope it goes well! -sweatdrop-
AliceKat chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
so true author! haha :D I want you to be mi friend -
AliceKat chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
the quiet ones are the ones you gotta watch out for... I now cause I am one...