Reviews for Antimony
outruneverything chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
You broke my heart, but in the most beautiful way, I love this to death
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I really like this
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
whoooo boy. heavy.

good, good stuff. thanks for the read.
pico113 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow, that was very touching and very well written. Great job :)
Lightning-St0rm chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh...ouch...

Wow, the emotion this story conveys is heart wrenching. Engle is haunting and your characterization of Jim is spot on-both characters being very well established and portrayed through a short piece of work.

This is just absolutely phenomenal.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Mraouff! Oiy, poor thing-not fair. But stunningly real and well written. Good emotion throughout and I would love to see more.

Cheers Jen
crazytook chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
oh. That was sweet and simple and lovely. Very well done.

kudos!

crazytook
MTCS chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was so sweet in its sadness. you should write a 2nd chapter where he calls Adams mother and then Sam. i think i'm gonna go sit and cry now.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh wow ( Kirk's comments about death were so well-chosen... Beautifully written.

Anna xx
serenmercury chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was amazing. Bracing and heart-clenching and amazing. Sometimes being the captain really sucks.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh ow. Such a hard read but I mean that in the best possible way because the raw emotion here is just heart-breaking.

And before I forget again, I apologise for not responding to your PM. I definitely liked your suggestion but I think I'd need to experiment more before posting anything like that.

But enough about that. Your writing is absolutely top notch here. Excuse me while I seek out a tissue.

GN
Shostakovich chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I love this story. It's gut-wrenchingly real.

Beautiful job.
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*Gasps* This made me feel very sad.

Wonderfully written (as always _~).
Iluvwind chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was brilliant. Right when i was looking for the perfect angst fic. Thank you for writing it! :D Looking foward to some of your other stuff.

Iluvwind