Reviews for Homecoming Game
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really loved this story.

Keep writing! :)
mangatiger14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this was good! i loved the whole "SHE ISN'T OUR SUPER FAN!" concern thing! it's funny to think of someone being angry about losing an obsessive super fan person! Loved your writing!
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awwwh that was adorable! I love Kevin/Macy and Joe/Stella, so this was just what I was looking for :)) My favorite moment was definitely when Stella said "That is how you pull a Macy!" Awesome story! :))
NCISHPGleek2013 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really like your story! Keep on writing Kevin and Macy stories!PLEASE!
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is a good story. But you need to write more chafters.
samantha chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw that was amazing
purplepanda99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
super cute and spuper awsome
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lolz awesome story
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw, I love how Kevin (and the rest of the boys) likes that she's JONAS' number one super fan. IT's an awesome story. XD
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love the reaction the boys get when they think they've lost their Super Fan for good_

That was a bold move by Kevin of JONAS;D

Loved it!

~Lori~
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
oh yes good stuff!

Anytime I read about Joe calling Stella- I just can't help but laugh.

I love the dialouge you have between the bro's it's cute.

Especially love that bit about Chad Dylan Cooper.

good good stuff.
raenbc chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Cool! You're really great at writing their personalities, good job.
bloodtype.espresso chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hahaha! I loved that!

I like the fact that he LIKED the Super Fan part of her...though it was cute of her to stop.

My favorite line though?

"Please don't hit me..."
Joeysbaby956 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aw! that was adorable!
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
"...he’d wanted to know what the weather would be like that night and Stella had a sixth sense about these things." Very cool Stella detail. And having Kevin be the one to observe it is also great.

I love that all three of the guys are so upset about Macy's guy pal. It's really adorable. Like they're finally appreciating her.

“Wait,” Kevin said, “is that why I couldn’t find any socks for a whole week?” LOL. Stella is all forms of awesome in this. I bet she has a book of 30 forms of revenge varying from subtle to volcanic eruption.

“Does it involve koalas?” So many great lines in this fic. I wish I could count them all.

“Just promise me you’ll never tell her about this!” Those would be my terms too.

Macy's so not into Seth in that way. I think Stella has a bigger chance with him than she does.

“Well,” he said, then gulped to get the lump out of his throat, “that’s … nice. I’ve gotta … go check on Joe. He did just fall on a guy.” NOO! Kevin, don't back down. Turn around and go back to Macy right this second. (I feel like I'm talking to the TV screen. It's oddly fun.)

"...one-up Chad Dylan Cooper.” I am rolling on the floor. I just love it. Plain and simple. Joe and Chad would be the ones to the rivalry, lol. Well, Chad could have a rivalry with anyone (Zac Efron memories hehe). But Joe would totally be a sucker for it too.

"Instead of answering her he turned and walked away." YES! That's what I'm talking about. Good boy, Kev. Good boy.

He grabbed her nearest arm, ... pulled her around, said, “Please don’t hit me,” and kissed her soundly._ SQUE. :D Yay all around. Yay for the kiss. And even more yay for the interjected humor. Makes it all the better. :)

Loved this so much!