Reviews for Pieces
Iceblondie chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
whom did she loose. Did her husband die. Is that what she meant by changing her name soon.

Edward is becoming a great friend.
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I like how they are helping one another.

Edward wants to know her secret but is willing to move slowly to find out. Let her set the friend pace.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg no I hope he did not die in the car crash.
Kdub4127 chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
are you going to do more with this story I keep cheacking it becasue I realy like it and want to see what happends to them?
Teresa R chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
Please tell me you are really working on this story Please. I cant wait to read more very hooked. I will read anything you write I have already read the one you wrote the other day cant wait for more of that one to but this one has so much pain and I look so forward to any happy stuff. needy very needy
Maur88n chapter 20 . 12/31/2009
you have such a great imagination ! I'm impressed your story is very good and please please please update soon because I just can't wait to know what will happen next :D and how it is going to lead to what happened in the prelude... keep going ;)
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
omg, not what i was expecting for a beginning of a story but i'm very interested to see where this story is going to go.
axd3258 chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
just read the entire story and fell in love with it. it is AMAZING. i love the characters you've created and the story line and just everything.

i really hope you update soon, cant wait to see whats happening next :]
obsessedwithstewart chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
im sorry to bother you but are you going to finish this.. its a very good story and also i loved loved loved Stay!
Christie J Cullen chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
"I turned on my heel to see his head poking out of the sliding window in front of Alice's space, his cheek resting on the counter on the side in the waiting room with his bottom lip pouting out and his eyes wide, innocent and directed at me."

A-fucking-dorable. I 3 your fics. And now I'm gonna keep reading this one. Yup. Awesometastic.
Midnite Bella chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Bella Quinn chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
Why doesn't Jake just leave? and will we find out the real reason Rose is a bitch or will she even enter the pic again? When will James' story come out?
TheFadedLight chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
i just found your story and it's amazing! i haven't been able to stop reading!
CheekyC chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Hey, I am really enjoying this story! It's great!

Is the blonde haired guy in the photo on Bella's desk at work James? Like it says in this chapter, because I was actually thinking that it was Mike. You know cause they both have blonde hair and blue eyes! Haha.

Anyway really enjoying the story, this is the second story that I have read that is written by you, and your writing and your plots are amazing!
CullenBitMe chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
omg I really love this story! I love the characters, the storyline and I absolutely can't wait until you update! Keep up the good work girl! You are very talented!
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »