Reviews for Pieces
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
You know how excited I am for this already, but I figured that FFn needed to know, too!
Lottie2303 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, that sounds heartbreaking. Sounds like Bella and Edward are really far away from a HEA. Also it sounds like that Bella has a big commitment phobia and lost someone she loved. Edward sounds like the poor bastard who loved someone but didn't receive much in return.

I really like it. It gives a little insight and makes you curious. Moreover, it opens many questions and has a great cliffhanger. I really hope Edward is alright.

I already can see it is really different from 'Stay'. Good for your. I loved that story but I'm always really relieved when I see that good authors are capable to write different stories.

I'm curious what happens next and can't wait for the next update. Furthermore I'm really glad that you are writing again :)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i really loved 'stay' and i'm looking forward to see the amazingness that is your writing with this new story :-)
sixeightshuffle chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I just reviewed it on LJ, since I stalk you there, natch, but I decided to review on here since it counts more. baha. Amazing, bb. I didn't expect any less though. ;) Can't wait for the first chapter!
Bailey-x chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, this sounds really good so far!

I can't wait to see where you go with it!
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well holy moly, what a way to start a story. You are right, nothing like Stay, but seems to be starting out equally as good.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. Tell me though, will there be a HEA?
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
O interesting begining CM.. love to see where your going to take us this time!

- Boo
junealli chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I am so excited... I love your writing! I am sucked in already. It is great!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh my god! I have no idea what is going on... anyways... OH MY GOD!

Wait... ghosts? Ouch car accident... brings back a bad memory.
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ooh Crimson..cant wait to read more...I loved Stay so I just know I am going to love this one...this is the one you posted on your livejournal right...I thought I was having deja vu..haha...well cant wait to see what awesomeness you come up with next! Until then talk soon
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Damn this is good and you've got be hooked now. Next chapter should be interesting.

Great chapter!