Reviews for Pieces
genevieve blanc chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
I had read this story on twilighted, and then read the a/n to see it was here. This story at times was breaking my heart. At first I thought she may be completely manic...then after reading on I realized that there is a lot of sadness that only shouldn't be given for one person to bear. Being a nurse I see a lot of sadness. So yeah she may be manic but with good reason. Although most of it is out in the open, I'd love to see what Jake led her on to think or vice versa. Tanya well, had to not feel why she is still angry, maybe. I will promise to review from now on. I don't wanna just call this a lemon... too heart felt deserves a better word. This story is great... But your prelude is haunting me.
Fancastride chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Really like how they are getting to know each other. Wonder who Edward was engaged too. Oh the kiss at the end will Bella remember?
Spamella chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
damn i really like this story! i hope you start writing soon
fancastride chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Can i be hooked on a story after reading the prelude. I guess I am. Need to read the next chapter.
Kryptonian34 chapter 21 . 5/7/2010
Loved the chapter. Sorry to hear this story is on break.
Melissa72 chapter 18 . 4/19/2010
I never thought I would say this but I am a fan of Rose. Other than the "your pathetic" part...which I secretly believe this Bella to be but would never say outloud. Rose is right...grown the F* up already.

This Bella is messed up...living off of the emo support people give her...its like her drug.

Telling the guy she just made love to about a dream with her dead boyfriend? Seriously? Has she ever just dealt with crap on her own? A diary maybe? God? Her mom? And the kicker...she cries and asks Edward to keep his bloody well-justified anger to himself until later...the nerve of this wack job! She reminds me of a former co-worker...she had a personality disorder...and the term "its all about her" fits this Bella.

I hope the character gets her self-absorbed head out of her a**...stops manipulating people's empathy...and grows an emotional spine. It's chapter 18...here's to a healthy Bella sometime soon:) As always CMarie...good writing *thumbs up*
SandytheSandstorm chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
I am caught up. You have owned me with one more story CM and I have loved every minute of it.

"Sweetheart," he whispered, his lips suddenly on my neck. "Honey." He kissed the edge of my jaw. "Baby." He nipped the bottom of my ear and I closed my eyes. "Beautiful." He untangled his other hand from mine, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against his chest. "Love."

I think my fav lines of the entire chapter of the entire story so far would be the above lines and the scene you described to go with it. Thank you for those lines and scene. I shall go to bed with hearing someone say those things to me in my dreams.

I hope you give RL a kick in the butt and things just come your way. I wish you spring time wildflower fragrances in a breeze that caresses you and makes you smile. I wish the sun to gently shine and warm your face. I send a virtual cloak of peace. I hope all your heart desires received while you're on your sabbatical and when, not if, you return to us you are refreshed and the beautiful words that jumps and races to your paper or like me, to the keyboard first flow. See you soon.

FanGirl Yours

SandytheSandstorm chapter 20 . 4/17/2010
"I missed her already. I'd just left her and I missed her already. I was either already whipped beyond comparison or that much of a complete loser."

Well why did he let her go. I know it was the right thing to do, but dang if I would have just stayed in the car or told her to call me when she was to picked up.

SandytheSandstorm chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Ok it's 3 am, finally made it to them making love and it was amazing. You did a really good job sharing the love.

SandytheSandstorm chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
I know you have kept me laughing in all this despair, but when I came across this line I LMAO "I just stared at her. What was I supposed to say? I didn't want to lie to her. Fuck, I just wanted her to go to sleep at this point. Why the hell wasn't she yawning anymore? That's all she'd been doing when we were out in the living room and now that we were actually in bed, not one damn yawn. Plenty of tears, but not one fucking yawn."

"Was she seriously in the same bed with me anymore? Fuck, couldn't she feel me? If she thought that this was me not wanting her then I was probably going to scare the shit out of her when the time came." OMG! Screaming. Well if that line doesn't say a lot. Wo I love him and love with anticipation when...

SandytheSandstorm chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
You know CM, something just reminded of something I have been pondering over...how could you write so far 15 chapters with Bella being in such despair and Edward having to tell her over and over again that she was important and important to him.

You wrote 14, which broke my heart. This is far 10xs worst and so cruel of Rosie and Tanya and Jean always throwing crap up in Bella's face. As with 14's Bella and this one I could see how she could be picked on although I would not be the one. O feel like I am ding then Edward revives her then one of the Btriplets comes along and knocks her down. Despair

SandytheSandstorm chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
Great song, listening to it now. Good chapter. So..."Josh" then Mike, the entire family affair. She is cursed to be with hah? And Edward constantly kissing her, her forehead, sides of her mouth, her fingers, her hair, dangit her neck...loving it. He's just so perfect. Need him. Want him.

SandytheSandstorm chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Loved it. They admitted somethings..."this"

SandytheSandstorm chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
No matter how many fics I read, WhoTH would cheat on him? He could be gone days and like a puppy waiting for his master to come back, I'd be at the end of the driveway, at the entrance to the subdivision waiting for him with his slippers in my mouth between my teeth, slobbering dog saliva all over them. Yeah.

"Carlisle, I care about her," I blurted out quickly. "She's my friend and I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to be hurt in the process because I don't want to hurt like that ever again but she's…" I sighed heavily and raised my arms up before dropping them limply to my sides. "She's not like anyone I know." I love that line. Carlisle just smoothly flowed into approving and I loved that too. I hope he fires Tanya. She should have never been tolerated. lol

SandytheSandstorm chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Lovely, love the way their relationship is going. No pain no gain. Edward is such a good friend, to me all males can be great friends better than any female I think.

Loved the kiss last chapter, loved that when she remembered it was good, really good. Love he can touch her now. And he's falling
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »