Reviews for Pieces
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Prelude is very interesting and it's you, so I will start. Bella hurt Edward, definitely must read.

Sandy
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Hey Crimsonmarie!

I read your fic "Fourteen" and thought I would hop over to check out "Pieces"...glad I did.

Bella. Whoa is she highly annoying, needy, whiny self-absorbed and just all around gosh awful...I'm looking forward (in a sick way) to finding out her awful secret. Kidnapped by Skelator? Cat nip for Azreal? Was she forced to make Tanya's second skin scrubs in child labor camps outside Pasedena?

I like your Edward. He's kinda on the more real side. Although I will point out (and I'm so not doing this to be annoying like your Bella...hehe) that putting him at the age of 26 is way to young. If he is in pediatrics...dang, that's med school, residency, and a fellowship. 30 at the youngest. But hey, I'll live in fanfic land with you since you are so kind to offer your creative talent and time:)

See you at the end...unless I'm right about the Smurf reference...then we HAVE to PM:) cu!
Nessa19 chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
im in love with this story! i just keep waiting for the prelude to happen it intrigues me how they got there! its so sad that its on hiatus but i understand that sometimes real life gets too much in the way lol i hope we heard about this story soon
grabadietcoke chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
I'm sad to read about the hiatus, but at the same time, you need to do what you need to do and hopefully you'll find your way back to this story sometime.

This has been a really interesting read - to go through that many losses and what it would do to a person. I really like Edward - of course I'm dreading the future given the prologue - I mean, that has got to throw an even bigger tailspin onto poor Bella if you have him survive (which, come on, you gotta, right?)

Anyway - just wanted to say hi and (much like the rest of your stories) really enjoying this one!
cyndi407 chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
gonn miss you...but you need to do what u need to do...I'll be here waiting...take care

Cyndi
shaqbarcalis chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Well you got me hooked so I am a little sad that you won't be writing this story for a while but as long as you are going to finish it I can wait! Your a great writer and I suppose that the reason this story is so good is that it is close to your heart? just know that this story is WAY too good to toss away and forget and I look forward to the rest of the story and hopefully it won't be too far away (PLEASE...LOL)
shaqbarcalis chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Freaking hell I read the the whole story up till this chapter and I have to say that i am freaking bowing down to you! The chapter where Tanya is wearing the woody wood pecker outfit OMG I have never laughed so freaking hard in my life at a story! I was in absolute histerics I could not stop myself I had tears streaming down my face chanting at myself that it wasn't that funny LMFAO (I'm a bloody nutter LOL)Anyway it is not the only section I have laughed at your brillant at the humor and an awesome writer in general! I love this story keep up the good work.
kmfroggi chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
sorry for the haitus, but i am happy that your atleast leaving us in a semi-happy place for these 2. good luck and cant wait for you to continue writing!
ana1973 chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
i just got caught up to your story, then i read that you are putting it on hiatus...i do hope that you finish because it's a great story. but i understand where you are coming from. good luck with your writing and i will keep you on story/author alert. looking forward to future chapters.

-Ana
hookedontwi chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
Damn. I just read this so far, and it's great. I understand, though. Gotta heal, gotta do what ya gotta do.

In the mean time, know that your work is treasured, and you'll have the loving fan base ready, willing & waiting, when you're ready.
jenmerc chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
I have really enjoyed reading your fic here. Its beautifully written and so easy to identify with both of these characters. I guess unfortunately for you, you identify too much. I hope it all works out for you. I think (even though i enjoy reading your work) you have made a good decision for yourself.
aiden28 chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
I adore this story! I can't wait for you to write more!
asianprincess chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
Another amazing chapter - and well worth the wait!

I'm so glad to see Bella progressing - and with Edward by her side :)

Keep up the good work and good luck! I'm willing to wait... :D
profitina chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
Did u base her sleepless craziness on my own insomnia induced ramblings a few weeks ago? Their nickname convo led to me texting my ex to ask him why we never really used them, and probably thoroughly freaking him out. I blame you. I was excited to see this story update again, as it was one of my favs, so Im sad that its staying on hiatus. At least its at a better stopping point
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Sorry to see this one go on hiatus but totally understand why you need to get away from it for a while. Looking forward to a 14 outtake. Oh, and maybe the one you were talking about writing for Stay? Just thinking about it gets me in the mood for some Matt Nathanson... ;)
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »