Reviews for Pieces
SandytheSandstorm chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Lovely, love the way their relationship is going. No pain no gain. Edward is such a good friend, to me all males can be great friends better than any female I think.

Loved the kiss last chapter, loved that when she remembered it was good, really good. Love he can touch her now. And he's falling
SandytheSandstorm chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
Selfishly reading away and not reviewing, had to before I went to bed. Love it Love it. They are becoming friends. He is broken I realize now, but so far she is devastatingly broken...always apologizing and would run away anyone.

But hey he realizes she's gorgeous now.

Sandy
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
This Bella is still highly annoying to me. The chick is a self-absorbed, drama-ridden mess. I was waiting for some stomach wrenching past experience ala Clipped Wings and Inked Armor but she wasn't even at the crash scene. Dang.

I have no idea why this Edward would ever be attracted to this Bella...I agree with him that I enjoy her lighter side which reflects all of us on normal days...but her hyper-sensitivity, over-reactive, all-about-poor-me stuff...well, in my world needy isn't sexy *chuckle*

But hey, that doesn't mean I will stop reading! It is the mark of great writing to get under my skin like this...so bravo! Here is to Bellyaching Bella finding a spine and realizing that other human beings inhabit the Earth:)
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Prelude is very interesting and it's you, so I will start. Bella hurt Edward, definitely must read.

Sandy
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Hey Crimsonmarie!

I read your fic "Fourteen" and thought I would hop over to check out "Pieces"...glad I did.

Bella. Whoa is she highly annoying, needy, whiny self-absorbed and just all around gosh awful...I'm looking forward (in a sick way) to finding out her awful secret. Kidnapped by Skelator? Cat nip for Azreal? Was she forced to make Tanya's second skin scrubs in child labor camps outside Pasedena?

I like your Edward. He's kinda on the more real side. Although I will point out (and I'm so not doing this to be annoying like your Bella...hehe) that putting him at the age of 26 is way to young. If he is in pediatrics...dang, that's med school, residency, and a fellowship. 30 at the youngest. But hey, I'll live in fanfic land with you since you are so kind to offer your creative talent and time:)

See you at the end...unless I'm right about the Smurf reference...then we HAVE to PM:) cu!
Nessa19 chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
im in love with this story! i just keep waiting for the prelude to happen it intrigues me how they got there! its so sad that its on hiatus but i understand that sometimes real life gets too much in the way lol i hope we heard about this story soon
grabadietcoke chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
I'm sad to read about the hiatus, but at the same time, you need to do what you need to do and hopefully you'll find your way back to this story sometime.

This has been a really interesting read - to go through that many losses and what it would do to a person. I really like Edward - of course I'm dreading the future given the prologue - I mean, that has got to throw an even bigger tailspin onto poor Bella if you have him survive (which, come on, you gotta, right?)

Anyway - just wanted to say hi and (much like the rest of your stories) really enjoying this one!
cyndi407 chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
gonn miss you...but you need to do what u need to do...I'll be here waiting...take care

~~Cyndi
shaqbarcalis chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Well you got me hooked so I am a little sad that you won't be writing this story for a while but as long as you are going to finish it I can wait! Your a great writer and I suppose that the reason this story is so good is that it is close to your heart? just know that this story is WAY too good to toss away and forget and I look forward to the rest of the story and hopefully it won't be too far away (PLEASE...LOL)
shaqbarcalis chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Freaking hell I read the the whole story up till this chapter and I have to say that i am freaking bowing down to you! The chapter where Tanya is wearing the woody wood pecker outfit OMG I have never laughed so freaking hard in my life at a story! I was in absolute histerics I could not stop myself I had tears streaming down my face chanting at myself that it wasn't that funny LMFAO (I'm a bloody nutter LOL)Anyway it is not the only section I have laughed at your brillant at the humor and an awesome writer in general! I love this story keep up the good work.
kmfroggi chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
sorry for the haitus, but i am happy that your atleast leaving us in a semi-happy place for these 2. good luck and cant wait for you to continue writing!
ana1973 chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
i just got caught up to your story, then i read that you are putting it on hiatus...i do hope that you finish because it's a great story. but i understand where you are coming from. good luck with your writing and i will keep you on story/author alert. looking forward to future chapters.

-Ana
hookedontwi chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
Damn. I just read this so far, and it's great. I understand, though. Gotta heal, gotta do what ya gotta do.

In the mean time, know that your work is treasured, and you'll have the loving fan base ready, willing & waiting, when you're ready.
jenmerc chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
I have really enjoyed reading your fic here. Its beautifully written and so easy to identify with both of these characters. I guess unfortunately for you, you identify too much. I hope it all works out for you. I think (even though i enjoy reading your work) you have made a good decision for yourself.
aiden28 chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
I adore this story! I can't wait for you to write more!
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »