Reviews for Pieces
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Sorry to see this one go on hiatus but totally understand why you need to get away from it for a while. Looking forward to a 14 outtake. Oh, and maybe the one you were talking about writing for Stay? Just thinking about it gets me in the mood for some Matt Nathanson... ;)
lknots chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Good luck with everything in your life! I'll read your other stories for now (I never did give a review for Stay, which was one of the first fanfics I ever read, and which I enjoyed very much). I do hope you finish Pieces eventually, I would love to read more about these characters. Thanks for writing!
MarcelaN chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
Sorry about your boy troubles. Don't worry about a thing... we'll be waiting when you get back. Love the story and can be patient until you get to it again :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
Great story but I hope you get your happy ending as well. Take all the time you need.
Miracle1901 chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
Wonderful chapter...I dont know what happened in regaurds to your personal life but I know where you are coming from in your A/N. I wish you well and hope that everything gets better for you. You are an amazing writer and I look foward to see where you take the story when the time is right for you. Until then know that you are in my thoughts as well as many others who love you even though we don't really know you.
Lawn Girl chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
you know i love this story and i love you...so that being said, I'll definitely be sticking around and waiting for you to feel like you're in a better space so you can continue. until then i'll bother you via twitter for the last 14 outtake *mwah*
karenIreland chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
I'm really glad your not giving up on this story. Hopefully one day you will finish it because it is an amazing story. Great update too.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
Hey crimsonmarie,

No worries about needed to put this up for awhile. I totally understand. I have two stories on ff that have been shelved for quite sometime. Take all the time you need. Maybe find another idea and let that one flow. I loved this chapter. I am so glad that Edward and Bella have a little bit of happiness. Take care, Bunnies
hookedontwi chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Obviously, I'm wondering what's up with B... boy problems? Are any of the office workers blood relations? I half way expect C & Esme to be B's parents, but that's probably nto likely.
hookedontwi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh! the angst!

I've actually already read the next few chapters, so I'll just skip on ahead now, but I am really enjoying it so far :)
bbbluez chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I get giggly when tired and od'd on coffee too! Miss this story, come back soon!
SubieC chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
Oh no! I was so excited when I saw an update. :(
janneyt chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I do respect your feelings but I hope you can come back to it soon. I have so missed this fic and it moves me in ways others do not.
Midnite Bella chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
AW! I was so happy to get the email that there was a new chapter for this story...and then soo sad to here that its still kinda on hiatus...but I understand you gotta take care of you. I loved Fourteen and can't wait to read some outtakes.
janispsnipes chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I was so thrilled to see this update! I really love this story and hope that things wih you get to a point where you can get back into it. Sometimes real life just gets in the way, so take care of what you need to and know we'll be happy to continue following this amazing story when you get back to it. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »