Reviews for Conker's Bad Fur Day: Dreaming
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Y'know, I wonder if Conker NOT commiting suicide (beta ending) is a better ending. At least he'd be reunited with Berri...
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
:...This just makes me wish for a sequel even moreXD I could see this so vividly in my mind, it kinda made me sadD:...Great little oneshot and I hope to see more writing like yours...or you writin(wink wink)
wizardbaker chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
EPIC

just Epic
Dr. Feelgood chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Professional work m8.I do remember the ending was sad as he lost his girlfriend ,also the music played in the background of the credits gave the feeling of sadness.

Well i hate such endings for they give the feeling of despair like 1984 Bagi the monster of mighty nature ,Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction ,Peter Jacksons King Kong etc. in the end all had the picture of broken hopes and despair.
OchibiXChan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is a very talented piece of work.

Keep it up :)

Would you please if you have some time check out my Conker fanfic as well?
Aaron Anderson chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was a talented piece of writing, very effective though it seems like a bit of an appetiser for perhaps a bigger project? We all wait with anticipation for Conkers next debut where hopefully he'll find a way to save Berri. I hope to see more of your story, best regards, Aaron Anderson.
Mable chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Awesome, yet very sad. Makes you stop and think, "Don't know what you've got til it's gone." I was once going to write a fic like this, it was going to be a songfic, but I think what you wrote was much better!

If only Berri could come back.
This Is My Horse Dammit chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
There's certainly need abit more stories of the Conker Series like this. Great Job on his POV
D chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
So sad... but amazingly written. Awesome job :)