Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
eneath chapter 17 . 6/20
This story was absolutely amazing to read, thank you so much for writing this!
Mewpagano chapter 17 . 4/9
one of the best fics that ever read!
Well written, but could have been so much better without too much sentimentality and romance. It didn't exactly contribute to the plot. The first few chapters were brilliant with sweet bits here and there — emotion in moderation, if you will — but the later stuff, like the scene at his grave, could have been skipped. Harry was a lot more weepy and sentimental in many places. A lot of unnecessary plot twists and plot armour (the whole Ginny going into his mind to 'unlock him', the Squib thing and sex scene, Ginny killing Harry and him not dying, all of that was utter bullcrap with New Age shit, imo) to drag the conflict and the number of dramatic conflict scenes really cheapen the last battle, but it has some good points. Like Ginny in the invisibility cloak appearing at the end — that bit was brilliant, quite like Rowling. But the whole resurection stone thing and dead people appearing was silly. Of course, the (generally) masterful prose you've retained and an almost perfect reproduction of the characters must not be understated and credit must be given where it's due. Beautifully written. Except for the romance of course, that was pure bullshit, but that's ok I guess, it's fanfiction, your work, your indulgence. Great work.
Marjorie chapter 3 . 9/9/2021
This chapter was so utterly heart-breaking and beautiful.
Hadami chapter 17 . 5/25/2021
This was posted so long ago, but I had to comment. This story was so well done. The characters, the plot, and the writing were all great. Thanks a lot.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2021
OOMMGGG! AMZING
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2021
FUCKING HELL THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MASTER PIECE IN EXISTENCE. I DONT BELIVE THAT JK COULD JAVE WRITTEN IT BETTER. SO INCREDIBLE. IT TRULEY COMPETES THE BOOK.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2021
wow. that's it. incredible
Steffie-Anckaert chapter 17 . 9/10/2020
Soo beautifully writen, loved your story!
Thnx!
AlanLoo chapter 16 . 9/6/2020
I don't understand why Harry uses spells like *stupify* against Voldemort... which leads to my second point. Voldemort has over 50 years of magical knowledge. It isn't realistic for Harry to match him honing his power for a year only
LBII chapter 17 . 7/18/2020
Well done! Thank you!
dreamer1403 chapter 16 . 7/11/2020
You are incredible. I have no words. Simply amazing.
mumphie chapter 17 . 4/10/2020
Well, a wonderful story. I'm so glad that it has a happy ending . I was afraid that it would be like some that start out with a tortured Harry, and end with a dead one. No your story was very original and intriguing. So much so that I am sad to see them go. Anywho, I enjoyed it immensely .
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2020
JK Rowlings should have used that line "the Marauders run Hogwarts " that is a awesome line that is
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
At the beginning, oh my god. I was also listening to Rescue by Lauren Daigle and it matches this chapter perfectly (at least I think so) love it so far!