Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 17 . 9/10
This was amazing! I thought I had read most of the really good HP fics on this website, so I was (very) pleasantly surprised to find this one! Great job; I really loved the attention you put to Harry and Hermione's friendship - you captured it perfectly! Thanks and I hope you'll be writing more in the future!
Ria0207 chapter 17 . 8/31
loved this
Ria0207 chapter 12 . 8/30
OH MAN I LOVE THIS
Cringey Claire chapter 17 . 7/28
I really liked this story. Now, I'm not much of a romance person (and I know that romance is practically the point of the story - it was in the description) but the story was so good that O had to finish it anyway! Thanks for the great read!
holymoly chapter 17 . 5/12
that was epic. i want to forget it and experience it all over again. well done.
CalliopeMused chapter 17 . 4/14
Why have I read so many stories withput Hagrid riding Norberta into battle?!

The entire story from premise to characterizations to all of the feels and drama of a nasty war was great. All your tricky work with Hallows and surprise-Ginevra with the Elder Wand steal and Resurrection Stone again was very gripping and very different from previous stories I've read. The Weasleys all were great, no shortcuts in writing all of them, and the secrets and twists were all handled very well. The entire last battle with Ron's great stand and Hermione under pressure, too. All of this was great and original and I'm still pleased with Hagrid swooping in on a dragon.
MissusMe chapter 17 . 4/8
THIS WAS AMAZING. You are an exceptional writer! This story came highly recommended by many and it's been on my list to read for a long time and u thoroughly regret letting so much time go by. You made me feel things and have raised the bar so dangerously high for fan fiction that few will reach! Thank you for this and while I hope you have success in your other writing endeavors, I also hope that you'll revisit this world someday!
leilalolalee chapter 17 . 3/31
This was EXTRAORDINARY! Just impossibly good, phenomenally written! I loved it! Absolutely going in my favorites!
nanaeleanor chapter 17 . 2/21
Every story should have such a happy ending. You're very good with the emotional scenes.
nanaeleanor chapter 14 . 2/21
Sorry, but the Dementor solution is just too much to swallow. Ive only seen it believably employed once and that was in a humorous piece.
nanaeleanor chapter 13 . 2/21
Muggles cannot be secret keepers because the secret keeper has to cast the charm. Why are they not gob smacked about Harry's revival after death? They should be trying to figure out what happened. Job one. They seem too blaise about it. After all there's a reason why Harry can survive an AK from Voldy, but not anyone else. It was a stupid idea to leave behind the resurrection stone,such a precious and useful thing. Understandably he wouldn't want to use it forever, but at least until his ordeal was completely resolved. It sure would be useful to consult with DD now. I realize it helps the writer to remove certain options, but as a writer you must consider what a character would really choose and not make them do what you need them to do. If the Stone needed to be gone, there are other ways to get rid of it. Possibly as a way to drop a hint about Fleur. Fleur as spy was dropped on us out of nowhere. The reader should get a chance to think and guess the identity of a spy. But there was nothing about anyone. I was wondering if it was going to be Dean since he was the only non- Weasley with any on screen time. Just critiquing. The story is very good and well written.
nanaeleanor chapter 12 . 2/20
This is really a very beautiful story and well crafted too. The emotionally important scenes are quite lengthy, but don't feel too long as they carry so much weight. Ginny's search for Harry was very moving and not surprising that she found the child in his cupboard needing to be loved. I wept like a baby. I also like that even though you gave Harry special powers, they don't manifest in silly unbelievable ways. The duel with LV was thrilling and I was filled with tension. Hermione's parents hurting her was horrible. Hard to come back from that in me piece. One complaint...a Fidelius Charm makes a place unfindable even by Voldemort.
Love it chapter 17 . 1/1
This is such a great story; I can't even begin to tell you! You really captured the essence of Harry and Ginny and the true appeal of Ron and Hermione! Along with fluffing up those couples that are tossed to the side like Bill and Fleur. Well done! One of my favorite stories I've read in a long time!
AsherMasher chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story!
I believe you have a bright future as an author!
Lots of love,
AsherMasher
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Best. Harry Potter. Story. Ever. EVER! And I've read like over 10 million fanfics. This tops them all! And that's not being light, seriously, you incorporated all of the Weasleys and dead characters (which I can't imagine being easy!), it's literally everything I ever hoped for in a fanfic.