Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
Steffie-Anckaert chapter 17 . 9/10
Soo beautifully writen, loved your story!
Thnx!
AlanLoo chapter 16 . 9/6
I don't understand why Harry uses spells like *stupify* against Voldemort... which leads to my second point. Voldemort has over 50 years of magical knowledge. It isn't realistic for Harry to match him honing his power for a year only
LBII chapter 17 . 7/18
Well done! Thank you!
dreamer1403 chapter 16 . 7/11
You are incredible. I have no words. Simply amazing.
mumphie chapter 17 . 4/10
Well, a wonderful story. I'm so glad that it has a happy ending . I was afraid that it would be like some that start out with a tortured Harry, and end with a dead one. No your story was very original and intriguing. So much so that I am sad to see them go. Anywho, I enjoyed it immensely .
JK Rowlings should have used that line "the Marauders run Hogwarts " that is a awesome line that is
At the beginning, oh my god. I was also listening to Rescue by Lauren Daigle and it matches this chapter perfectly (at least I think so) love it so far!
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 11 . 12/6/2019
Ehhhh...I really liked this story until this point. It was great despite its flaws, what I liked the most were battles and characters dealing with pain and loss.
I could swallow the whole Burrow thing despite not liking it. But I can't swallow characters seemingly forgetting their wishes and motives and making more bullshit, selfish excuses for their behaviour.

I think this is the point where you story jumped the shark.I merely skipped trough parts in 12th and 13th chapter but it did not help me to become interested in this story again. There were a lot of things that really bothered me in this chapter, but the thing that set me off the most was Hermione.

Hermione is nothing like the character from the books we all love. It's one thing when grief, tragedy and circumstance change a person, but Hermione is a completely different person here: completely incompetent and absolutely stupid. Book Hermione would never keep quiet about Harry, but I still kept on reading...until this chapter when I decided I can't swallow this stupidity anymore. Seriously, why is your Hermione this STUPID and USELESS?

Your story had a huge potential and you have talent, but as the story progresses, the more everything feels like crappy soap opera where everything is dragged on to unbearable level. Just to be clear, I don't whine about story direction if it's logical, I am not one of those people. But there is no logic involved in any Hermione's actions, even Harry made a lot of stupid decisions. You deliberately make intelligent characters who aren't even children anymore make stupid decision just so they can drag on the plot. Pretty much everything Hermione did on this chapter made me cringe.

It pains me to write this as I really loved a lot of what you wrote. Interactions between characters were powerful and unforgettable, it all felt quite real.
I might go back to reading this, but "stupidity" in this chapter really drained my patience.
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
After fifth or sixth tear on my cheek, I no longer wanted to pretend that I am not crying. There are things that I like here and do not like, but I thank you for writing this.
DarkStarHarry chapter 17 . 9/30/2019
Thank you very much for writing this beautiful story :)
Somei Yoshino chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Excellent story! Your scenes are very descriptive whether it's a touching scene of love or an epic battle. Well done!
highlander348 chapter 5 . 4/12/2019
I had a question please! Where is Fleur?
quicksilver7424 chapter 15 . 2/27/2019
canon ginny would be mad at harry for not telling her that he was alive and pretending to be someone else
quicksilver7424 chapter 14 . 2/27/2019
so lemme get this straight... harry loses his magic and is not particularily upset but as he gets more and more intimate and closer to sex with ginny his magic starts randomly reappearing? LMAO
quicksilver7424 chapter 12 . 2/27/2019
both mr and mrs weasley say no to ginny going into harrys mind but right after hermione says ginny would be the best option and goes against their own wishes for their daughter? fix