Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
pumpernickel1003 chapter 17 . 6/23
Great story, I really enjoyed it. It was super creative
Great story! You write very well, so engaging. Action packed scenes. Loved your novel idea of Harry’s patronus changing to a herd of horses.
Jonia chapter 17 . 2/22
LOVE this story - thank you!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 1/21
Wow, this turned out so good. I was having my doubts around chapter 13, but I managed to get through it and enjoyed (surprisingly) where you took the story. My only complaint is that most of the flashbacks seemed like unnecessary information to me that didn’t (seem) to add to the outcome of the story. Granted, perhaps I’m just not one for wanting to read a flashback when I’m in the middle of an intense scene, such as when Harry as James was fighting all those dementors wandlessly. However, I have favorited this story, because it was up there in the JKR quality.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 13 . 1/20
Damn it. A squib? Really? Why the hell would you do that to him?
TheEasternWind chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
Yessss! You surprised me again. Fleur! Oh Lord. I love it! Thanks for keeping up the tension til the very last second!
TheEasternWind chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
Ah yes. The parents. Very well. I was torn between her parents or an unnamed member of the Order.
TheEasternWind chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
There's only 7 chapters left and I still haven't figured out who the spy might be. I have quite a few suspects but nothing really useful...SO EXCITING! -
TheEasternWind chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
This is so heartwrenchingly sad! Even though I know he is still alive I am crying! Such good writing
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
I just read your story for the first and I loved it. There were so many moments where I thought that some people might not make it but then there would be another great twist to your story. :)
Christine-Danielle chapter 17 . 5/28/2017
THIS IS SO COOL!...No...IT'S AMAZING!
Christine-Danielle chapter 15 . 5/28/2017
My eyes were wide when I read this...
Christine-Danielle chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
What?! *jaw drop*
Christine-Danielle chapter 10 . 5/28/2017
Well...I cried in this chapter at ginny's words
Traft chapter 17 . 1/6/2017
Great. Fantastic. Emotional. Addicting. Those are a few words that I can use to describe this story, but none of them do it justice. It's been fun reading this story, going through the ups and downs, and finishing off with the happy ending. It was well written, so much so that I felt as if I was reading an official Harry Potter book. Well done, Author.