Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
Traft chapter 17 . 1/6
Great. Fantastic. Emotional. Addicting. Those are a few words that I can use to describe this story, but none of them do it justice. It's been fun reading this story, going through the ups and downs, and finishing off with the happy ending. It was well written, so much so that I felt as if I was reading an official Harry Potter book. Well done, Author.
Holy crap that was good!
Pemtu chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
Oh bloody hell this is brilliant!
thanks for posting this.

Pemtu
Nuada Silverhand chapter 17 . 12/7/2016
I've read a couple of fanfic a better than this, but I don't think I've read any that are more beautiful.

I thought at the end you were going to have Voldemort try to strike Harry down, but get reflected by Ginny's sacrifice a la Godric's Hollow, leaving Harry alone with two corpses in his dome, but your way works too I guess :P
macabre-wolf chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Great!

I love this history!
ForgottenWeasley8 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
That is something I would of thought J.K herself would of written. Please read this.
ForgottenWeasley8 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
This is the best HP FanFic i've read. Seriously. Please read, its soooo good.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
One of the best I have ever read. It was so touching and wonderful.
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
This was amazing! I thought I had read most of the really good HP fics on this website, so I was (very) pleasantly surprised to find this one! Great job; I really loved the attention you put to Harry and Hermione's friendship - you captured it perfectly! Thanks and I hope you'll be writing more in the future!
Ria0207 chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
loved this
Ria0207 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
OH MAN I LOVE THIS
Cringey Claire chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
I really liked this story. Now, I'm not much of a romance person (and I know that romance is practically the point of the story - it was in the description) but the story was so good that O had to finish it anyway! Thanks for the great read!
holymoly chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
that was epic. i want to forget it and experience it all over again. well done.
CalliopeMused chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
Why have I read so many stories withput Hagrid riding Norberta into battle?!

The entire story from premise to characterizations to all of the feels and drama of a nasty war was great. All your tricky work with Hallows and surprise-Ginevra with the Elder Wand steal and Resurrection Stone again was very gripping and very different from previous stories I've read. The Weasleys all were great, no shortcuts in writing all of them, and the secrets and twists were all handled very well. The entire last battle with Ron's great stand and Hermione under pressure, too. All of this was great and original and I'm still pleased with Hagrid swooping in on a dragon.
MissusMe chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING. You are an exceptional writer! This story came highly recommended by many and it's been on my list to read for a long time and u thoroughly regret letting so much time go by. You made me feel things and have raised the bar so dangerously high for fan fiction that few will reach! Thank you for this and while I hope you have success in your other writing endeavors, I also hope that you'll revisit this world someday!