Reviews for The World I Leave Behind
This story was fabulous. Lots of great surprises. Usually I don't like aus that mess with the final battle & defeat of Voldemort but this felt believable and still fit with cannon in a way I think made this better. Very original but I appreciated that no characters seemed OOC. One of my favorite HG stories and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an AU.
bretzke8 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Wow that was fantastic. That has to be one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. I loved the emotion in envoked. It had me practically crying at some points and filled with love at others. I loved that Ginny actually had a role in the final battle. I hate when it's about the trio and it excludes her. The length was perfect. Plus a fantastic plot. It was perfect. Thank you so much!
lenabeana chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
This is such an amazingly beautiful story. The story was absolutely captivating and thrilling. I had no idea when I started reading it that it would unfold this way. I'm actually surprised there are so few reviews for such an awesome piece.
Kane Richards chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Started reading this yesterday. Couldn't force myself to put it down, which with a full time job and deadlines is quite impressive. A fantastic story, I loved every minute of reading it. A great H/G story and you even found the time to make Ron look like a boss. Very rare. Thanks for writing it.
IHateSnakes chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Very good story, and well written.
Carolyn chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
Wow...This was a wonderful fanfiction! I'm usually not the rereading type (I did not even reread the entire Harry Potter series) but this is my second time through The World I Leave Behind and I am still really enjoying it! Please please please write more!
gingersunlights chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Super lovely, and it was nice, and indulgent to read a fic in which none of the students die :) Cheers, and good luck with your new book!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
Best justification for HG/RW I've seen, the balance thing. Makes good sense.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Good mindscape. Well done. Rare to see those.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I'm enjoying the dramatic way Apparition is used in this story.
xvector chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story! Characters have extremely true to canon personalities and the story is simply phenomenal!
kazzyshah chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
Most probably da best harry/ginny fanfic I have ever read. Utterly spectacular!
azerjaban chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Amazing amazing amazing amazing story.

You are an excellent writer. Never stop.

Thank you for hours of heartstopping heart-rending fun.

I will never forget this story. Never.

Azer
Lovely Hate chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I'm not usually an avid fan of Harry and Ginny but this was just so wonderfully written with such a great plot. It's getting to be a rare thing to find a unique fanfiction, especially in the Harry Potter fandom so I was very excited when I stumbled onto this one. The character development was captivating and I cried through many chapters of Harry and Ginny's separation, and cried when they were reunited too.

All I can say is you did a wonderful job on this story and I look forward to re-reading it in the future
Cinek chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
It is truly one of the best and most creative stories I ever read in my life.
It made me laugh.
It made me almost cry (OK, I cried...).
And also it made me curious.
I can't remember the last time, when I read a story which could surprise me.
This one surprised me at every step.
Thank you. Thank you for opportunity to read such an amazing story.