Reviews for Second Chances: Passing The Torch
charlieboy chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Okay, what was the gift to Ron? I'm on pins and needles here! Was that Chief Joseph of he Nez Prez (spelling?)? Is this because the ranch is on/near the reservation?

I had my doubts about the 'older' Simons! I have returned to watching S&S the last couple of months, and realize how good of a show it was. However...your story treats both the 'old' and the young Simons with respect and held true to their characters.

If only...yes, if only.

Thank you for a wonderful story!
charlieboy chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Awwww love the sweetness between Rick and Laurie. That's how I would imagine it would be. Excellent chapter!
charlieboy chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Wow, Laurie helped this kid big time! Is anyone going to tell him? Are they going to be able to stop him in time? Great chapter!
charlieboy chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
OMG! 'They' are going out for blood in this. Excellent chapter, I can see A.J. clench his fist and Rick pace...you really have their characters down.
charlieboy chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Ah, the plot thickens! Very good chapter. Btw, love how you end the chapters! ;)
charlieboy chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Yeah, A.J. and Rick sticking up for Ricky and Cici...sad it has to be so tough, but I can imagine.

Great chapter, love how it moves so smoothly.
charlieboy chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I can see the Simons being a very supportive family. Very good chapter...sounds like they all have their ducks in a row and are ready to roll!
charlieboy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love the premise of Rick and A.J. being grandparents..in one way, and sad another.

Excellent start (my first read of your stories).
bionic4ever chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
What a beautiful story - very moving. Ricky has proven he is ready to accept the proud heritage that has been passed into his hands and Ceci is on just the right career path, too. The Chief appearing confirmed for this family that everything is exactly as it should be. I hope we might see more stories about the adventures of this new generation!

Thank you so much for a well-written, vividly detailed story. Truly one of your best and I enjoyed every word.