Reviews for Return Gently at Twilight
nonna99 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
This was incredible. I love it. Awesome story.
augus10 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
So it was Speed. Thank you for a great read, enjoy every minute of it and just like I said it before your writing is brilliant. This is certainly one of my favorite story.
augus10 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Wow, your story is getting better and better. The suspense is rising. Just brilliant.
augus10 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This is really, really awesome and your writing is superb. I just love it.
augus10 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Wow, another great chapter. I wonder who the man was in Calleighs dream, who said ' trust me'. I've an idea.
augus10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
A great start and your writing is fabulous. You know I can just see it in front of me what your telling. It's fab.
Foxfire832001 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
So I was Right, my suspicions are confirmed! The ghost was none other than that "Tall, Dark & Hansome" Resident Trace Wizard Supream himself: Tim "Speed" Speedle! ROFLMAO!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
I have a feeling that our "Mystery Ghost" might not be who is first thought it could be! If so, I hope that the ghost of my favorite Trace Wizard will somehow come around & help his team-mate's through this ordeal!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Could it be? The Ghost haunting our troubled Day-Shift CSI's is none other than the Trace Wizard Supream himself? LOL!
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I have a sneaking suspicsion as to who our mystery ghost could be! But I'm going to patiently wait to see if said suspicsions are confirmed!LOL!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Interesting story so far, wonder who the lab's friendly ghost is!
obcessedwithbenson chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I loved it expecially how you connected the past episoedse into this.
C.H.E.A.R chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
That's it? Aww man, and it was getting so good.
Roots4Miami chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
WOW! What a great ending. Too bad Speed didn't say anything to Eric, they were best friends. Great story! :)
jgirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
WOWOW! WOW IS WHAT THAT IS AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY! THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER! YOU SHOULD WRITE SOME MORE STORIES LIKE THAT!