Reviews for The Package
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Oh my god you have to finish this!
introspective ramble chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Will you PLEASE continue this?
CrapXhead chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
OMG! I love it! I laught hard at the frist chapter when Ritsuka said: You're not a kitten. XDDD Lol, please continue with this story! :DD
CheyWolfe chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
oh wow!

THat had to be one of the best lemon/sex scenes that I've ever read. I like this story a lot. I love how Ritsuka is just like how he is in the manga! That really makes the story more enjoyable.

Please write more. I really want more of this story.
Vampira612 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
this story is awsome! i like the plot its very original! .
secret25 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
O.o WOW! I have never read anything like it and OMG I LOVE it! It's wonderful! I just love it I really do I can't say anything else. It's wonderful I so want to read more! I really do hope you continue soon!
Caffeine Coated chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i was laughing at the funny bits and the awesome parts! make more please!
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
OMG,O.O u have to update a chapter soon please, u my friend is awesome!XD

OvO

~MiniBloodyMurder
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is like...my favourtiest, smuttiest doujinshi of all time, written in fic form and exceeding my levels of awesomeness O.O That is barely how much I love this fic! xD The idea is just genius and Soubi was so...awesome XD Ritsuka was adorable as always and I just LOVE how serious Soubi was. Plus, having Soubi call Ritsuka "master" has always been a favourited kink of mine ;P Amazing writing skill and I really, really, really hope you can update this story soon! I'll really be looking forward to it! :D
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
AMAZING STORY. This plot is amazing and kya Ritsuka's just too cute XD~ I was grinning madly through the entire thing! This is a really awesome story you've got going! I hope you continue it soon :D
Kiri-chan220 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
...wow seimei became a perv...Cool. Anyway, sounds alot Like Absolute boyfriend, good story update soon ~woof~
Vicious Cabaret chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Wow, this story is really enjoyable. I really do love your sexbot!Soubi and I can't wait for more!
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
THAT...WAS...AWESOME! KYA! *YAOI FANGIRL SQUEEL* I LOVED IT! SO HOT! UPDATE NOW! I NEED MORE! *looks pleadingly at Ren Sorano* I'M SO ADDING THIS TO MY FAV'S LIST!
iluvtornado3 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I absolutely love this story! You have to update as soon as possible! This story is just too hot to wait for more!
PhoenixStar87 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
You must complete this. It's too amazing! Although I feel like Ritsuka isn't canon enough.