Reviews for Soul Reaper Maelstorm
Monster King chapter 4 . 10/12
Sad that you have given up on the story because it was getting good.
sucks chapter 1 . 9/1
Who the fuck this story reeks of cliches and Naruto Uchiha Namikaze? Son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uchiha? Are you even trying at this point? Why bother using his mom first name if your going to turn him from an Uzumaki to an Uchiha for some bs monkey eyes?! You should've replace Kushina with Mikoto at least that would've made sense. Jesus fricking Christ this story blows in less than a page.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 4 . 4/16
continues the story
uscias chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Please update soon.
DevilWolf641 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story and your other story will always be awesome. I'm not saying because you are my brother, but because you are a damn great author.

Black rising Star chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Whats up with the forever going flachback? Don't get me wrong it was story was super but it should come to an end in some time. Preverably in the next chapter.
powermachine79 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
great story keep up the good work :)
ndavid chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
ndavid chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
ndavid chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Blomquist chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Redripper666 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
well if it didnt ahve the flash backs it would have been great... shame
WalkingStranger99 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
plz update soon love the story
WalkingStranger99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
nice name? ha ha hahahaha
tridemonnaruto chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Please update soon and I just want to rant here

"Get back to the story already this flashback is taking to long I mean really I aapreciate the long chapters there great for a good long read but you don't need to explain in detail of the whole thing just summarize and continue please cause you had might as well make this flashbacks a whole seperate strory seeing as its the majority of this on so far"

Ok I'm good hope you update soon