Reviews for Vincent and Chaos' Mate
Vietta chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Haha poor Vincent! I can imagine Vincent's utter horror :) it's a pleasant mental image xD
Vietta chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Cute start for a story
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
-raised eyebrow and looks at author with a 'are you kidding/serious?' look and chuckles- Person, I was drunk on laughter for a good HOUR before I was even sober enough a MINUTE ago to even THINK to write this review! XD I SWEAR, if I didn't calm down when I DID, my mom would have called the nice guys in white and placed me in the comfy pillow room. XD

-does a retared happy dance- YAY! Reno and Vincent, Reno and Vincent! And Chaos! -repeats (thankfully mentally) for a half hour before caming down-

Anyway...PLEASE continue this AMAZINGLY funny fic as SOON as ya can, comprendz? I SO can't WAIT for more! Ja ne! -
Straberry Girl chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
lol thats great. I wondered what happened there when he got the pregancy tests! XD
Harusaki chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
*howls of laughter* I adore this! The whole duality bit with Chaos and Vin's thoughts was just priceless, especially how Chaos is so blunt about what he thinks! I especially love the part when he puts his wing over Reno and fills Vin's head with thoughts of a barefoot and pregnant Reno.

Great job with the writing! Your style is smooth and flowing and very easy to read, not choppy. Its nice, also, I didn't notice much that was left out, in other words, your sentences made sense and followed a logical order in their placement and set up.

Again! Loved the story! WRITE MORE ABOUT CHOAS AND VIN! ALL MPREG WILL BE FAWNED OVER AND ADORED!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Wow just wow i read this a long time ago and found it funny then i re-read it and i find it even funnier! You channeled the typical high school girl, that loves bubblegum.
ever chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
was amusing. are u making more for this story or was that it? It's realy realy good.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Okay, first of all: purring Chaos teh smexy and secondly... I almost had to laugh every time your 'This is a Line' line came XD
FEARMEfrancis chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Oh, dear god, PLEASE do ea sequal! I want more!
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
lol i love it. did you do a sequel? you should if you haven't yet.
Cuzosu chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
*rofl* Oh gods...! Plz continue this! *tears of laughter*
Demon's sinner chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I love Chaos in this he cracks me up.
music-is-luv chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
You''?

The FUCK DUDE!

-Translation:

You're not going to continue this and let us see the baby and how cute pregger Reno is and how overprotective Vincent and Chaos are and how Reno runs them both ragged and you're going to even let us see their adorable little baby?

-End translation.

That's one huge ass run-on sentence. But, seriously dude!

And, dude, Reno would be a horrid mother, no offense.

He needs to learn to be PG-rated, fer sure. Lol.

PLEASE CONTINUE?
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE! I love it, it's an awesome story!
Sougishiki chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
is it possible to squee and laugh at the same time? so cute! :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »