Reviews for He's Got the Brains Alright
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12
That is so Shedon! Thanks so much
Dsnynutz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
So cute, and I think pretty true the the characters. Only Would Sheldon say he loves you by proofing it with a brain scan. I could see it really happening on the show. ( here's hoping it's not Amy that he's showing it to)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Bravo. the line about men telling you they love and Sheldon having the proof.

That was priceless! THAT should go in TBBT when Sheldon does tell Penny he loves her.

Rate: A
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh my. This was so in-character. And adorable :D
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That is EXACTLY how Sheldon Cooper would tell a woman he loved her. -
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hilarious! and sweet :) very sweet :D
Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is so ridiculously cute! I think I would love it if a boy gave me that!
Rox1108 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Loved it! I would die if my boyfriend did that with me :3 it's just too cuteee! 3_3
Pipra chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw :)
Suzurin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
AW! ...I'm sorry, but this has made me all warm and fluffy inside! I do love this pairing... I wish the show would realize it has a really potential couple! Anyways, I'm favoriting this! 3 Thanks for writing something so cute! ...I usually have a lot more to say, but I guess I'm in a hurry to re-read this fanfic! XD
Wildebeest-KittycatUnite chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Once again a masterful story with much cuteness and lots of *awing* on my part. Nice job. I wouldn't mind if you decided to continue this story ;D lol
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw! Sheldon's so cute.
Miss Dreavus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was great! totally in character, really sweet.
WeirdMisty chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is sweet and adorable and wonderfully in character. It is just like Sheldon to scan his brain to prove that he's in love! This had me giggling and squeeing all the way through.