Reviews for Coming Of Age
great job!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Coolies
random returns chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
A for efforts to avoid traps I mentioned. You managed to get Ceres a completely different quandry, whether that was your original intention or not. Jun is still being way too emo though, honestly, but I suppose you can't just magically shove her through her own feelings, that would be bad writing.

Des is a poor villian though, if she even qualifies as one, more like an antagonist. She's not very hatable, closer to an annoyance. For someone with her role, there needs to be more of a perverted moral code, or at least a stronger personality, not just a Setsuna-like aloof/amused demeanor.

The dialogue is amazing as usual. Storyline seems sound enough and the story is progressing nicely. Overall, good job thus far.
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
OK I hope this ain disrespectful but I laugh at the battle scene. It was a classic Kaiju battle. With Godzilla knock of vs. UltraPlant and Spidermoth. It was still cool. And I like the new poers so far. And since Palla has Pyrokenisis, the next level would have her use Elecrokenisis or Terakenisis. But I wonder whats Juno's new powers and Saturn. And I Cant Beleive Des was stereotyping.
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Is that Giant Lizard who I think He is?
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Oh great, now they face Godzilla. And cant Usa get a break. And I hope Ves family problem get resolve soon
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Nice five chapters
Yumi chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I wonder what that crystal does, I know what it is, but not really what it does.
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Well that was a close one fro the moon family. But Ceres's family issue are just beginning.
purescandalous chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Oh my gawd! A cliffy! Please update soon, it's getting more interesting!
LadySelene0630 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Excellent Story! I like the way you're developing the plot! Most stories I've read lack any kind of structure but your stories always seem to be well thought out and interesting!
Evaya chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
What a twist! I cannot wait for more! This is going to get so good! Love it!

Eva
petiyaka chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
That's a terrible twist of fate!
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 7/18/2009