Reviews for Coming Of Age
petiyaka chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
great job!
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
The end reminds me of the 3rd Sailor Moon movie were Usagi said to the dream Mamoru. And more drama fro the Astroid girls
Random chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Really hoping you have a better antagonist planned for this one. I don't care to read about how Cere thinks she wants to go home, goes home, realizes she has a duty to Chibi-Usa and that her aunt has an ulterior motive(meanwhile with everyone telling her to do what she thinks is best) and then come back. Jun isn't going to help matters either, and will probably flip out at the wrong moment over her own problems and either mess a ton of stuff up or overcome her doubts and excel. No middle ground there...

However, the dialogue is still witty, and the story has potential. Pilar is a name from Spain though, not Brazil, although I doubt it matters much. You're an awesome author, sorry if I'm being really harsh, I'm just worried that this story is not going to be one of your best. I'll read a few more chapters in and hope for a plot twist into something with less pathos and more excitement. If not, no worries, I'm sure there will still be a ton of other people who will love it.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh no, this aint going to be good.
Evaya chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Gold as usual! You keep me coming back to this website! I can't wait to see how this plot evolves!

Eva