Reviews for CoDependence
Thornwitch chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I really like what you did with the Constructicons here. Now I kind of want to see some of the Autobot combiner teams...
Arabis chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You are an awesome author. I love your Will Lennox and Sam/Bee. Will you be updating soon?
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Still loving these! I read all of em Sorry if I don't review some of the time. I really try to! Just thought I'd drop a line and let you know I'm still reading! And loving!
laaazy chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
ah... beautiful
Maraluch chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
What a BRILLIANT story! Oh man I loved it!

I could read/see this as the next movie.
Gohanzgirl chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Your stories are amazing! I absolutely loved this! Wonderful writing as usual!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
_ I really enjoyed this story. The mention of the Aerialbots brings up some interesting ideas; is there a chance that one day they could show up somewhere? Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and your portrayal of the Constructicons. Whenever we see them in the G1 cartoon they're still firmly under the control of the Robo-Smasher (as I think it was called in G1).
Tiamat1972 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
I really enjoyed the twist you threw in at the end.
renegadewriter8 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
HA! I knew it! I suspected Tony was talking to one f the constructicons. I loved how he finds out. Awesome chapter! Can't wait till Tony and Scavenger meet. )
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Hm. This is a bit different, but I like it, looking forward to the next chapter. :D
renegadewriter8 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
When I read the part where Ratchets says “But I can’t do it alone.” I had a mental picture of Wheeljack arriving and helping him... after he blew up half the base XD hahahahaha

Great chapt update soon!
laaazy chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
i was wondering if you're going to incorporate some of the movie story line/new badies into your 'verse? hint*hint*
laaazy chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
oh god.

i love you.

and your creativity.

yeah, That Movie didn't exactly live up to my expectations either - but this, now this is pretty damn awesome
Quetzalcoatls chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
fantastic chapter update soon!
renegadewriter8 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Yey another chapter! Barricade is starting to act like Sam's guardian. XD

Poor constructicons. The way you portray them, it almost make me think like thats the real the. Really sad. I feel bad for Bonecrusher now, I hope he's okay.